Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clue to Cowher? JB comments & Glazer comments on mystery coach interview this week.

88Comrade2000

I have a bad feeling regardless of who the mystery candidate is...williams is going to get PO'd with Snyder and walk away.

Does it matter if you interviewed and Snyder doesn't see him as a HC of the redskins? Gibbs hired Saunders and Wiliams to be assistants. None of them were suppose to get the job. It was just in the minds of the skins fan

I'm afraid you are...JB called him that all year...but his closing comment made me stop and just stare at the screen for a moment and think, "Why would he say that?"

I agree...I thought that statement was weird. Sounded kinda like the other guys were saying goodbye to Coach Cowher.

I have a bad feeling regardless of who the mystery candidate is...williams is going to get PO'd with Snyder and walk away.

Reason is called a contract only way he can walk away is to be a head coach on another team

A big WOW would be for the mystery candidate to be Cowher. However, it could just as easily be Josh McDaniels, Steve Spagnuolo, or even Kevin Gilbride. I guess we will find out in a couple of days.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Kevin Gilbride:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't see how Snyder and company can hire GW and then trust him with personnel decisions. He was responsible for adam acrchuelta. All the coaches have targeted players they want through free agency. GW must have not thought much of ryan clark. His mishandling on the Lavar situation and the Pierce going to NY.

That kind of hire would have been an absolute disaster and now I'm really getting worried about his decision making processes.

:mad: :mad:

Vinny Cerrato is involved in the decision making process. That's all you need to know to know that it is FUBAR.

leave it to Dan Snyder for hi-jacking championship sunday with this coaching search..........this should have been completed sometime during last week.

Why would you blame Snyder for hi-jacking championship sunday. Give me a break. All he is doing is a thorough search for the next HC. What is wrong with that?

Glazer: Mystery candidate will interview in the next day or two...

Don't yall realize these guys make these statements so that 70,000 EXTREMESKINS members will go off the deep end?

Where is Atlanta Skins Fan when I need him?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IF this is true, it just convinces me that Snyder is going to do whatever it takes to spend more money on a head coach than any other team... and in the process of trying to find a big name, eff up the franchise.

We get Cowher, we have the best HC out of all the other possible candidates. How can anyone say the Dan would be messing up this organization. We have alot of talent on this team and we need a true and proven leader as HC. My vote is with Cowher Power all the way! IF we are lucky enough to get him to come out of retirement.

Someone posted a Glazer comment earlier this week where Glazer was sure Mora was taking over the skins job.

He was wrong and is saying whatever he can to cover up. If synder wanted Mora he would offer him enough money to get him to move. bet on that.

Glazer is covering his own ass.

Archived