Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clue to Cowher? JB comments & Glazer comments on mystery coach interview this week.

88Comrade2000

The early editions of the Post that great night in January 2004, talking about Fassel, Rhodes, Green, were mentioning that "a 4th mystery candidate" had entered the mix.

Which means.....Joe Gibbs is coming out of retirement again....after less than a month! :cheers:

Seriously, who knows.....although as time drags on, it almost appear like the Skins want to give the job to anyone BUT Williams.

please NO to Carroll !!! If Greg Williams don't get it I hope its Cowher. I can't believe that Mora was that close to getting it. Why wouldn't Mora jump at the Skins if he really was offered the job. I just don't believe that.

i agree, if its not coach Williams, i hope its Cowher. thank u mora for backing out ! ... that was to close :doh:

I'm pretty sure he just made that up.

And I'm starting to think we're going to go with the USC coach or..... ME.

He said Danny was keeping the jet in Seattle to take him to Washington. I don't think he made that up.

If you love Gregg so much then why wait after 4 interviews??? Where there is smoke there is fire.

If it was going to be Gregg Williams.....why would Dan continue the search interviewing more candidates? That is why I believe it will NOT be GW.

Bingo!!!

If you have 4 interviews with the guy and you are still waiting means you are keeping hope that someone will still be there.

They kept calling him coach Cowher today on CBS. Do they always call him this? I have a feeling I may be reading into it too much.

I'm afraid you are...JB called him that all year...but his closing comment made me stop and just stare at the screen for a moment and think, "Why would he say that?"

I really don't think Williams is the guy. I mean come on, If dan wanted him he would have told everyone that Williams has the job. I just don't think Dan is really wanting to give this job to him.

I have to agree with this. If Williams was the guy it's pretty poor form to ahve all these rumors about other clients, and that mora would have gotten the job, etc, floating around out there.

The Mora comment really got me fired up. I was trying to give Snyder the benefit of the doubt, having been with Gibbs the last few years.

That kind of hire would have been an absolute disaster and now I'm really getting worried about his decision making processes.

:mad: :mad:

Archived