Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A big smile for Sean.

rocazares

Who will you will be going for in the NFC Championship Games.  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you will be going for in the NFC Championship Games.

• San Diego & Green Bay
    • San Diego & New York Giants
    • New England & Green Bay
    • New England & New York Giants
    • Just want to see New England get beat
    • Just want to see the Giants get beat
    • Do not really care

First of all. An apologie, I know this kind of threads can be painful or annoying for some people.

Today the sky down here in Mexico is cloudy; blue sky in the horizon, big grey clouds above the city, beatiful.

I woke up, put my 21 jersey and I can't stop thinking about Sean. I miss him ... damn I miss him so much, I broke in silence in a river of tears.

I never had the pleasure to meet Sean, to shake is hand, watch him training or the luck to watch him live at Fedex playing with such a passion, such a respect for the fans, such a love for the Redskins.

Sean it was not part of blood family, it was not part of my close friends even when I wan to : ).

But I miss him, my heart feels a indiscriptible sorrow because I still love him, not for the hits, the INT, the fear of the opposite players, I love him for gave me one the greatest lessons in my life. Do everything with passion.

Is great to see someone doing "his" thing with all the heart.

My way to pay tribute to Sean is wearing the beatiful 21 jersey.

My Mom told me that the jersey is too expensive (is true, for Mexico is expensive) but I don't care, later she understands me: "OK, Beto (Bob), I know you love the skins, I see you when you can watch the games and I know that jersey means A LOT for you, if you want the white go for it."

Sometimes I have this internal battle between sadness and happiness when Sean comes to my mind. I dont' want to feel sad but like a said before I miss him, is hard not to feel sad when you know that someone you love its not here anymore.

To be honest a big smile appears on my face too. Because I know Sean want everyone of us have good memories of him and of course that sincere smile.

Versus the Seahawks in Santana's TD I saw him doing the 21 salute ... I guess long time ago I never find myself crying in such a joy.

The 2007 Washington Redskins will forever in my heart, rooster, coach staff, fans, playoffs and my (yours too) 21 burgundy jersey.

Sean te amo con todo mi corazón, como dijo Joe, "que dios te cuide hasta que lleguemos alla arriba contigo"

Some people picks the play versus the Eagles, Sean diving.

I take this play to be part of my ADN (I believe for you is DNA).

Sean30.jpg

Now the sun is winning the battle against the clouds, that way Sean can see this post.

Te Amo Sean.

If you read to the very end thank you.

I never meet man but saw him play 3 times 04 Vs. Baltimore, 05 @ Arizona and 05 Playoffs @ Seattle. I still think of Sean and still get of choked up at times.

I ordered a jersey on the day he was shot and will wear it proudly. Usually during my annual Super Bowl Party I will wear a Redskins Jersey of a player from the Super Bowl Teams; not this year, I will be wearing my Sean Taylor Jersey.

Glad to see that we have fans out in Mexico. Excellent post my friend. I think we all feel the same way from time to time when thinking about Sean. I try to stay away from those tribute videos because sometimes they choke me up quite a bit. Then I have the good days where I can watch them and marvel at the amazing things Sean could do.

Archived