Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A big smile for Sean.

rocazares

Who will you will be going for in the NFC Championship Games.  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you will be going for in the NFC Championship Games.

• San Diego & Green Bay
    • San Diego & New York Giants
    • New England & Green Bay
    • New England & New York Giants
    • Just want to see New England get beat
    • Just want to see the Giants get beat
    • Do not really care

Great post. Thanks for sharing.

As others have said, no need to apologize. I think so many of us feel the same way.

Just earlier today, I was shopping and I saw his Redskins jersey and his Pro Bowl jersey hanging up in a kiosk in the middle of the mall and it hit me again.

It is so unfair that he's not here anymore. We miss you Sean!

ive had the pleasure seeing him play at fed ex a couple of timesan the first time i saw him live was the raiders game in 05 an all i remember from that is hit on the WR in the middle of the field an me standing up in a raiders fans face an saying dont bring that **** in our house nobody going over the middle here

i also had the pleasure of seeing him playtwice more this year the ravens preseason lighning game and the first G-men game and it was just great to watch him play, ive been to one game since then it was the chicago game and it just wasnt the same without him there

dude i cried an still do somtimes when watching a vid of him or just seeing the background on my comp & phone

I dont think that there is a day that goes by in most Redskins fans heart about Sean Taylor. Just today, i was driving and i saw someone with a remeber 21 sticker on the back of their car. I pulled up beeped and they saw my redskins sweatshirt so he wasn't mad. This is odd because i live in baltimore, the most redskins hated place other than dallas!

Archived