Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Letterman,Leno ,O'Brian,Stewart or Colbert

Thanos

Conan has stood the test of time as being ****ing hilarious....so I'll pick him.

I just hope he doesn't suck when he takes over the Tonight Show. Leno can't leave fast enough though!

I used to be a big Letterman fan. The older I've gotten though, the less I like him. I don't know if it is just my tastes changing or his writers have sucked through the years. :)

Stephen Colbert hands down. Favorite bits have been the wrist strong campaign, his "addiction" to pain killers, and now that he doesn't have writers I think he's even better.
while stewarts first show back without writers made me chuckle, I was rolling on the floor pissing my pants with laughter when colbert came on. colbert is obviously a funnier person material-wise. jon is still funny when given material

Honestly I dont think Stewart and Colbert are in the same category. Much different type of show. (I love Jon Stewart btw) Colbert is good. I dont like his show as much as The Daily Show, but its good as well. I would rather watch either of those shows than any broadcast late night talk show, but like I said its a totally different thing.

Of the 5 broacast late night talk show hosts I'd rank them like this...

1. Craig Ferguson - He gets the top spot because he is the only one with an even occasionally funny monologue.

2. Conan O'Brien - I think he's funny as a host, even if most of the rest of the show is pretty meh. Every once in a while he will come up with some good segments though (the Sweden material, insulting every country in the world, The Year 2000...)

3. Jay Leno - He gets the best guests I guess. I think Leno may actually be funny, but not in the tonight show setting. His stupid criminals and funny ads segments are funny though.

4. Jimmy Kimmel - He is only this high because of "This Week in Unnecessary Censorship."

5. David Letterman - Eh... he's just not that funny.

• 3 weeks later...

The only reason we watch Leno is because Conan is on after him, lol.

I hate how Leno has to spell out his jokes every friggen time, though sometimes his are funny. But rarely.

Conan actually acknowledges the cheesy jokes, which makes it all the more funny.

That and he is way more original, though the chem guy on Leno the other night was pretty cool.

I like Conan for his awkward moments and remarks that he does about Max.

I hate Conan's pointless skits. They are terrible and stupid. "Here we have a guy in a gorilla suit who is going to waste a minute of your life." Give me Leno's headlines, or Jaywalking over Conan's skits anyday. At least those are real and hilarious for the publics stupidity.

Anyway, Conan needs to bring back Triumph the insult dog. That was the best late night bit in history. What ever happend to Triumph?

Archived