Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Letterman,Leno ,O'Brian,Stewart or Colbert

Thanos

Conan. He's probably better than Letterman, but I probably like Letterman more. When Conan moves to Leno's spot, I'll probably watch less Letterman.

Leno is horrible. His monologues are terrible (how many times does he need to say why something is ironic or just otherwise completely spell out a joke?).

Between Stewart and Colbert, its Stewart, but the two don't even belong in the same lineup as the late night guys.

I actually think Jimmy Kimmel's show is pretty funny sometimes. If he can stick with it he might really have something.

That said, Stewart already tried a late night talk show. It failed because he wasn't funny, and he's a condescending prick. So he's found his niche on comedy central where they plugged him into an already funny show. All he does is read copy :jerk:

Colbert was funny the first 100 times or so. His act is sort of tired nowadays. We get it... you lika teh sarcasm. Try something else.

1. Colbert (hilarious and scathing with his irony)

2. Stewart (used to be #1 but, with the exception of John Oliver, his "correspondents" have gone downhill)

3. Craig Ferguson (just seems like he's having a conversation with his guests and is very comfortable and quick-witted)

4. Conan (just a little too weird for me sometimes but at least he isn't boring like Leno/Letterman)

5. Leno (every once in a while he has a good one-liner)

6. Letterman (absolutely awful in almost every way)

3. Craig Ferguson (just seems like he's having a conversation with his guests and is very comfortable and quick-witted)

I agree, I think he is the best of all when it comes to just the interview. I rarely am able to watch his show but everytime I do I am highly entertained.

Johnny Carson was better than all these guys.

I used to like Letterman when he was doing the late night show. Not so much now. I never understood Conan's humor. Every time Stewart opens his mouth, I want to smack him. Leno is boring and Colbert's act got old fast.

Archived