Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Was your Favorite Game of the 2007 Season?

#98QBKiller

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

What was your favorite game this season?

I have to go with the first Cowboys game, even though we lost it. That game was exciting, close as hell, had several lead-changes, and the best part was that I wasn't expecting us to win or even keep it close. Especially without Sean Taylor, I think we first saw the importance of his presence in that game when Romo sits to pee threw for 4 TD passes on us.

The best part about that game though, was that Jason Campbell showed what he could do without a running game and with the defense not playing well.

The coaches let Campbell do his thing and despite him throwing that pick at the end of the game, he showed us that he's capable of being a great QB. I was proud after that game, despite the loss.

Week 2 @ Philly

A Big win on the road + Campbell showing his talent with a Nat'l audience watching.

Monday night @ philly... or Sunday night @ the giants
either Philly week 2...or the last Dallas game. The last time Joe Gibbs beat the Cowboys.
My favorite games are *always* games we beat Dallas. But MNF in Philly would be a close 2nd since everyone counted us outta that one.
My favorite one that I was at was the Week 2 MNF game against the Eagles.
MNF week 2 is def. up there, i also loved the 2nd Giants game, and The Vikes game......Hmmmmm Tough to decide...

I was at the Philly game Week 2. It was an awesome win!! I enjoyed it the most!!

I was at the Dallas in Dallas and for awhile there, it really felt as if the Redskins had turned the corner.....we looked so good for the majority of that day, and until the very end, JC was exceptional. I also had the good fortune of Blondie's tailgate and amazing seats-- it was a truly awesome day despite the heartbreaking ending.

I was also at the Detroit and GB games this year, and I loved the 4 game winning streak to end the season... but for some reason, the game in Big D was probably my favorite memory....as odd as that may sound.

Being at the last Redskin-Dallas game was my best moment this season. Thats 2 years straight that I've rubbed it in their faces in person. The Cowbum fans keep saying they gave it away but Romo sits to pee coming to the sideline slamming his helmet down doesn't seem like someone trying to give a game away. Also the Skins were missing a lot of key players with injuries also so the game was even.

I never seen so many Cowbum fans 1. get dressed up with blue and silver paint on their faces, 2. Come deal with the cold weather elements and the deal with the traffic at Fed Ex yet the game didn't mean anything to them. Yeah right.

Archived