Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Erin Burnett: 8 ways to impress me

.Guy.

I don't know anything about her or her career really, but skimming through her Wikipedia biography offers somewhat of a hint as to why she thinks the way she does with stuff like this...she went to St. Andrews boarding school in Delaware for high school, a school I'm vaguely familiar with from my years rowing in high school...talk about your stereotypical ultra-elitist trust fund kids, I think it's like 40 grand a year to go there or something if I recall right. If her parents were shelling out that kind of cash to go to that school of all places, it's no wonder she'd have views like this.

im not even impressed with her looks. her face is run of the mill that i see on half the brunettes at clemson. not unique at all.

and did anyone look at the comments on the article at the bottom? they were great.

Q: Erin Burnett, how can a man impress you?

A: Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme!

Erin honey, I didn't know you were a prostitute on the side! :-)

:laugh:

The comments are priceless.

I see...and she offers? - chrome removal from trailer hitch or extrication of golf ball through a garden hose?

Erin, you forgot item #9: My balls on a silver platter.

This last thing is actually quite reasonable...after you give up that booty, one of us will indeed, "Send You Packing":)

I was thinking she would get leg-jaw. Or buttcheek-jaw. :)

But seriously, its at least possible she has amazing ways to impress a man, and the question just wasnt about that.

I know what you are saying. But seriously, even if she DID have amazing ways to impress a man, judging by that column and her pic, is she worth the trouble for anyone with an ounce of self-esteem?

Robin Meade is the hottest broadcaster in the world. I'd do anything for/to her. She's a goddess. I watch CNN in the morning just to stare at her while I eat my cornflakes. I have no idea what's going on in the world, but she's too hot not to look at. Her eyes are mesmerizing.

Oh good. It's not just me. :)

Archived