Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Smith: Scientolgy teachings are 98% identical to Bible

WVUforREDSKINS

That something is probably not an all-powerful being that created everything and then sent his son back so we could kill him. :2cents:
I didn't say it was. You use words like "bet". You either know or you don't. If you don't know, yet still believe it so, that's faith.:2cents:

I didn't say it was. You use words like "bet". You either know or you don't. If you don't know, yet still believe it so, that's faith.:2cents:

A very interesting contradicion

1. first you said you either know or you don't

2. Then you say.....if you don't know yet still believe it is so that's faith.

Non religious speculation = bet (according to you)

Religious speculation = faith

In the end both are speculation...just with differing viewpoints.

People without faith still live their lives with the expectations of things they cannot quantify. Like I expect to be able to breath an hour from now. Is that faith or is that speculation? I can't guarantee it but I will live my life believing I'll be able to breathe in an hour.

I'll bet their will be a sunset tonight. I can't guarantee it but I will live my life fully expecting the sun to set. Is that faith or speculation?

So the bottom line is faith is nothing more than religious viewpoint of speculation, but speculation none the less.

:)

http://www.cele****y.com/7648/will_smith_says_scientology_teachings_are_98_identical_to_bible/

Add Will Smith to the list of celebrities duped into endorsement Scientology by rockstar-level perks and star treatment not afforded the members who end in forking over their life savings and all free will to the harmful cult. There are even rumors that along with giving celebrities free vacations and catering to their every whim, Scientology pays heavily for the priceless endorsements given by high-level stars.

While not admitting that he’s a current member of the cult, Will Smith gives an implicit endorsement to them. He compares Scientology to the Bible in a new interview with Men’s Vogue. He shows that he has little understanding of Scientology by saying “like 98 percent of the principles [of Scientology] are identical to the principles of the Bible”

Click for full article

yes--very dissapointed in Will Smith about that. I thought he was a chrisitan

Man, I'm really dissapointed in Will Smith, I like the guy's work and thought he was better then that. Chalk up another actor that I think less of now.

I swear, Tom Cruise must have some insane powers of persuasion to get all these celebrities hocked into this phoney balogna cult. Hubbard must be laughing his butt off in hell right now.

Archived