Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who doubted drafting Laron Landry?

Slateman

the kid is an absolute ****ing monster. Out of all the safeties in the NFL, he has the best chance of getting even close to what ST would have been.

He is an oustanding FS. If he moves back to SS next year, you fire everyone involded in that decision

I don't believe I doubted the drafting of Laron. Knew that if he was drafted that far up, then he had to be special indeed. Looks like the coaches were right again on this one. He's an outstanding young player.

Springs was not the problem today. While he gave up some catches, he still played a pretty solid game. Prioleau got beat on that one TD and for the most part we kept them in check defensively. LL's two INT's were great. Our offense was what let us down today. The right side was just awful and Todd got shook late in the game. He started trying to force stuff. In fact, it seemed like he tried to force some things earlier, he just got lucky that the defenders didn't come down with the ball. Todd needs more starting experience (if that's even applicable at his advanced age).

Defense could have played better, but I don't lay the blame on them for the loss.

he is going to make every effort to make us forget #21, It will never happen because no matter how great he becomes he will ironically remind us of Sean

Then lets give the #21 and be done with it, he deserves it he plays like ST did.:notworthy :applause: :2cents:

Up until this game I thought LL was a great pickup and was showing great promise and I couldn't wait to see him fully grow into the FS position.

Today, in the playoffs, LL grew into that position. Add in what appears to be good chemistry with Doughty, and I think we have a great tandem going into next year. Lets hope the FO doesn't screw this one up.

I don't agree that he was the only one trying to win today. There were plenty of other players on the defense who were doing their part. The offense is what really didn't look all that great. That recovery on the onsides kick really turned against the Redskins. When they didn't score the momentum totally shifted to Seattle.

Archived