Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Don't get me wrong, Ortiz deserved to get KOed. But Floyd flew off the handle and ended the interview becaise he knew the Pac questions were to follow. You might like Floyd and there's nothing wrong with that, but dude is a bull****ter. And he's as much to blame with this fight not taking place as Bob Arum. Pac in all this is just a puppet being controlled by Arum.

I don't believe Pac is ducking May because he's never ducked anyone else. May on the otherhand?.....

I disagree Mayweather was getting irritated he asked him the same question 4 times and Mayweather answered before he snaps. Floyd was putting on a masterful proformance the kid was way out his league you would think Merchant would say something positive too Floyd but did he no.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

Lol denial at its best, he did espn too announced may 5th its on YouTube look it up.

By the way Fighthype is a boxing site ESPN is a joke for boxing

I'm a big enough man to say he "officially" called him out today through his twitter page.

Edited by DM72

It's clear mayweather has a few screws loose the man can't stay out of trouble he's clearly a target and he keeps falling for it everytime. His personal problems don't take away from the fact he's one of the most talented fighters ever.

This fight should have been made a long long time ago, All mayweather wanted was drug testing! That he will also is going take too why is he the bad guy for requesting random drug testing in the steroid era?

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

It's clear mayweather has a few screws loose the man can't stay out of trouble he's clearly a target and he keeps falling for it everytime. His personal problems don't take away from the fact he's one of the most talented fighters ever.

This fight should have been made a long long time ago, All mayweather wanted was drug testing! That he will also is going take too why is he the bad guy for requesting random drug testing in the steroid era?

1. Who's targeting May? He's the one going around beating up ex girlfriends in front of their kids and assulting security men.

2. I'm not buying that. Up until Pac, did he ever request an opponent to take an olympic style drug test? He's about to face the one guy on his level and only now he wants that kind of testing? Sorry, not buying it.

1.People see that he's a loose cannon and tries too pick it too get money.

2. Has there ever been a guy who was a good fighter, knocked out 2twice, beat by a old washed up (eric morales) then go up 20-30 pounds inviting huge guys too hit them and knocking people out cold?

It's 2 situations

1. PAC is on or was on something or

2. He's accruals MAYWEATHERS style will give him problems and be too much like Marquez but 10 times better in way.

If he is not on something or isn't afraid of Mayweather why not take the test? Mayweather is taking the exact test so there's ZERO ADVANTAGES

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

I agree the guy is troubled but that doesn't take away from his boxing ability.

Floyd fell in love with his image and changed. Coming up as a young fighter, he just used to talk "typical fighter" trash talk. Somewhere around the Gatti fight he discovered he could make alot more money being a villain. Instead of keeping it in perspective, he started living the role he created.

1.People see that he's a loose cannon and tries too pick it too get money.

2. Has there ever been a guy who was a good fighter, knocked out 2twice, beat by a old washed up (eric morales) then go up 20-30 pounds inviting huge guys too hit them and knocking people out cold?

It's 2 situations

1. PAC is on or was on something or

Ur2. He's accruals MAYWEATHERS style will give him problems and be too much like Marquez but 10 times better in way.

If he is not on something or isn't afraid of Mayweather why not take the test? Mayweather is taking the exact test so there's ZERO ADVANTAGES

As far as I know, fighters are tested immediately after each fight. If Manny was on something, it would have been proven by now.

A piss test that anybody can beat? Those test is just as useless as baseball having zero testing.

Mayweather is doing random blood and urine testing up untill fight night. PAC said hell no it makes him weak there's no way I am doing a test the day before the fight it makes me weak.

Mayweather proposed up untill 14 days before the fight. PAC pulled this gem I am afraid of needles. How can a person get a pass after that excuse

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

As far as I know, fighters are tested immediately after each fight. If Manny was on something, it would have been proven by now.

Not necessarily true. The commissions who test are woefully incompetent in terms of how its carried out. There is plenty of opportunity to cheat a test, hell even if they're caught, the penalties aren't that severe.

A piss test that anybody can beat? Those test is just as useless as baseball having zero testing.

Mayweather is doing random blood and urine testing up untill fight night. PAC said hell no it makes him weak there's no way I am doing a test the day before the fight it makes me weak.

Mayweather proposed up untill 14 days before the fight. PAC pulled this gem I am afraid of needles. How can a person get a pass after that excuse

And you do know that Pac agreed to the test, right. I know Arum has his faults, but I don't blame him for not letting Floyd call all the shots. Pro boxing usually don't do Oltmpic style blood testing, why should this fight be any different? And on top of that, if Floyd and his fans are so confident that Floyd would win, why's he so afraid that Pac is on something?

Well, the latest in the ongoing Pac/May drama. Pac has said he'll fight Floyd at the "end" of May. Of course Floyd wants to fight on May 5. It's ALWAYS something with these two. The way I see it, considering Pac is on record as agreeing to the drug test and a smaller purse, Floyd should agree to this to finally make it happen.

I would posted a link but I'm at work using my phone to type this.

Edited by DM72

Well, the latest in the ongoing Pac/May drama. Pac has said he'll fight Floyd at the "end" of May. Of course Floyd wants to fight on May 5. It's ALWAYS something with these two. The way I see it, considering Pac is on record as agreeing to the drug test and a smaller purse, Floyd should agree to this to finally make it happen.

I would posted a link but I'm at work using my phone to type this.

What's wrong with may 5th? Who wants too fight and a week later go to jail? PAC is creating a bull**** problem there was nothing wrong when a day before Mayweather sentence was suspended Arum announces that PAC would face either Marquez,Peterson, Cotto or Bradley on MAY 5th now that Mayweather is free all of a sudden there's a change.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

What's wrong with may 5th? Who wants too fight and a week later go to jail? PAC is creating a bull**** problem there was nothing wrong when a day before Mayweather sentence was suspended Arum announces that PAC would face either Marquez,Peterson, Cotto or Bradley on MAY 5th now that Mayweather is free all of a sudden there's a change.

Really? Mayweather beats the mother of his kids in front of the kids and gets sentenced to jail and now it's up to Manny to accomodate him? That sounds kind of absurd to me.

Floyd may call him a punk but it's pretty obvious who the punk in the situation is with how they act in their personal lives. I'm sure he can fight and go to jail a week later, the thought of the massive payday he just got will help get him through those rough nights...

Anyways, it's all part of the game...you never agree to terms they put out. Never give them any control...the mind games of boxing.

You guys are unbeleivable

3 ****ing years of games played on both sides it's time too get too buisness. Mayweather has May 5th open and granted by the judge so there's going too be a fight May 5 and if it's not PAC its only one person too blame for that and that's Pac. Keep it real guys enough is enough its the best chance we have too see these guys finally fight.

Mayweather layers down the challenge