Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

The only bad part about the fight is knowing that Angulo punched himself right out of contention. His chin is amazing to take the shots he's taking. Kirkland has looked good since late rd 1 and onward, I agree the training is what's showing in this fight. Kirkland is simply pounding him right now.

---------- Post added November-5th-2011 at 11:30 PM ----------

Game.....OVER!

Great entertainment!

Very good stoppage by that ref. Angulo was taking a savage beating on nothing but heart, had to protect him from himself.

Could be a star making turn for Kirkland, just stay out of jail. :ols:

Well no one can predict his stupidity not even Anne Wolf but I believe he's learned a lesson from leaving the trainers that actually cared for him, it's obvious that they know him and how to train him for the best results that he'll ever be able to achieve his max potential. He's all offense, he'll lose fights against good defensive/counter punching fighters I don't see that ever changing but he'll win a lot of fights and his style is something people will love to watch.

Thanks! Hopefully it's a good fight. I don't really know much about boxing, but I have to do my Filipina duties and watch it anyway.

I don't know if it will be competitive, but it will be entertaining. Its not in Marquez's nature to go out like Clottey & Mosely did against Pac. Marquez will go out on his back.

Marquez has definitely been Pac's toughest opponent during his career. Their first fight was a draw, the 2nd was a controversial split decision win for Pac, which a lot consider was the wrong decision.

I think the fight could be good, but Marquez is probably a little too old now to keep up with that pace.

We'll see.

I have it 19-19 after two rounds. Nothing significant landing for either fighter, both still in feel out mode.

---------- Post added November-13th-2011 at 12:09 AM ----------

Pacquiao not quite as active as he usually is, could be wary of JMM's countering abilities. Very close 3rd round, but I give the slight edge to JMM.

I have JMM up 29-28 after 3

38-38 after four

Edited by StillUnknown

This one is working well right now

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/91372/3/watch-boxing:-pacquiao-vs-marquez.html

I am using LINK 3....

---------- Post added November-13th-2011 at 04:56 AM ----------

Oh I also forgot to mention before. Marquez taking the fight at this weight? Not a good idea.

You have to be really starving for boxing to watch any of these links. They are mediocre at best, and the constant hesitation is annoying.

I have it 3-1 Manny but could easily see it being 2-2. (Actually I'm sure at least one judge has given 2 to JMM....maybe a couple)

---------- Post added November-13th-2011 at 12:16 AM ----------

The 5th going to JMM. 3-2 for Manny on my card, but I think a couple judges may have it 3-2 JMM