Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Just now, StillUnknown said:

that is not exactly true.

We're talking about Money, not Pretty Boy. What great fighter did he fight in their primes over the last 8-10 years?

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

I still have no idea who the fellow is to be honest 

I don't either. But it's free so no one can complain.

Just now, DM72 said:

We're talking about Money, not Pretty Boy. What great fighter did he fight in their primes over the last 8-10 years?

Canelo was pretty close to his, not much of a difference in his game now than when he fought Mayweather. Marquez probably qualifies as well as he had more quality late in his career than earlier. and if 10 years is the cutoff, then Hatton qualifies

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ksun247 said:

LOL! That one ain't happening. Badou Jack vs Nathan Cleverly at 175 lbs is possibly co-main event.

kinda hoping they find a way to get Gervonta Davis on the card. Would be a great way of exposing one the best young fighters in the game.

• Like 2

This is gonna be a great one if Adrien Broner is focused and in shape.  Broner got the hand speed and power to give Mikey Garcia trouble. But Garcia is a better technician, has better Ring IQ and has power too. Gotta see how Mikey adjusts to fighting at 140 lbs. If he can take the punches, it's a wrap. Mikey Garcia by Split Decision. Both guys taste the canvas though.

Pissed about this fight being on the same day as UFC 214 Jones vs Cormier 2. So glad I got a DVR. Will catch UFC at bar and watch fight later.

Edited by ksun247
  • Like 1

I didn't know that fight was on the same day as the Jones/Comier II fight. That particularly sucks because I'm planning on going to the Broner/Garcia fight. That would have been the 1st UFC fight I've ordered in years.

Granados gave Broner all he could handle. Mikey is gonna put in that work. I don't expect a KO, but I think it will be back and forth action. Remember Broner got up from getting blasted by Maidana and went back at him. Still got his ass whipped, but he showed a lot of heart. He'll win some rounds and it'll be close on the scorecards. Mikey by SD! 

• Like 1