Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

im starting to think these things are not coincidences.

You think Mother Nature wants to see the fight and is as annoyed by the bull as we are ?

I'm pretty sure Pac could take Mayweather.

West Side!

[ Tupac Pic ]

I'm pretty sure that Pac couldn't throw hands.

[Floyd/Pac pics]

You're smarter than this man. Come on. Geez.

or that the appearances the two of them are doing in the US and around the world may be publicity without the formalities?

Sure. They are certainly doing a publicity grab on this whirlwind tour. I think this was simply a fluke.

Same as whomever it was that threw the Skittles to Lynch yesterday. The whole thing was to promote his new commercial for Skittles. Where he answers all kinds of goofy questions.

Seriously?

More like:

Mayweather: Here's my number, call me.

Pacquiao: Could I just text you?

Mayweather: You know damn well that I can't read no text.

Pacquiao: My bad.

BOOOOOOoooOOOO

I am just sayin one confronted the other and one didn't look happy that the other side continue to let out bull****. Floyd told Pac to give him a call and lets set the record straight, I don't know what your being told or even if your in the loop but Bob is a major part of the problem. This man is in his 80s or 90s I believe not only is he scared that Pac may take a L but he doesn't want Mayweather to make his biggest earning of his career.

Seriously?

More like:

Mayweather: Here's my number, call me.

Pacquiao: Could I just text you?

Mayweather: You know damn well that I can't read no text.

Pacquiao: My bad.

Did you really just quote his pic ? Come on man. I know you have a stone head at times, but you can not possibly be this dense.

EDIT: Craziest thing about this fight...They all get paid, and paid well.

If it's not greed, not fear, then what the hell is it ?

If I want to talk to someone I call them.

If I want people to think I want to talk to someone but I don't reeeeallly want to talk to them, I give them my cell number and say, "Call me."

Also- If I want everyone in the room to THINK I'm intimidating someone while I'm passive-aggressively trying to arrange communication, I sport a real mean face while I passive-aggressively try to arrange communication.

They met for over an hour after the game and Manny is flying to LA today. I would imagine Mayweather will be in LA or Phoenix this week, so there is potential for more in person talks. Knocz was with Pac during the meeting, he's his business advisor (think what Ellerbee was/is to Floyd) and makes all of the decisions along with Arum.

Its clear Mayweather wants the fight, I mean why shouldn't he, hes set to make 100+ million and the only thing that drives him is money. About 5 years ago or whenever the fight was suppose to be made I thought maybe Mayweather is scared to lose but when he said in a interview HOW CAN I LOSE IF I AM MAKING 150 MILLION (can't remember the number he said) that there makes a damn good point.

Fight should have been made the first time but Pac turned down 50 50 for drug testing. That should be a RED FLAG.

Second Time Mayweather wanted to fight him Pac had a cut that wouldn't heal and this make believe Stadium wouldnt be made in time (ARUM)

Third Time Mayweather called PAC personally! offered him him the fight may have been a little low ball offer but why not counter offer, you know damn well you can't tell Mayweather 50 50 that says NO FIGHT.

This time we look to be close both sides are interested and ready to make the deal but ARUM keeps opening his ugly ass mouth with lies potentially threating the fight.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA
  • Like 1

Are we still on that?

Have we forgot?

Pacquiao has to join Mayweather Promotions to get the fight.

Pacquiao has JMM and Bradley problems.

He has money problems and wants me to bail him out.

Pacquiao has been KO'd.

Claimed Pacquiao was on PED's with no proof.

There's more, LOL I just can't remember them all.

Edited by DM72

Are we still on that?

Have we forgot?

Pacquiao has to join Mayweather Promotions to get the fight.

Pacquiao has JMM and Bradley problems.

He has money problems and wants me to bail him out.

Pacquiao has been KO'd.

Claimed Pacquiao was on PED's with no proof.

There's more, LOL I just can't remember them all.

you posting from your cellphone, mate?

Come on DM all those are just comments about Pac from Floyd. The issues I had there where actually in negotiations and they broke off because of those issues. Floyd has some blame in all this I just hate when people try to act like it's one sided when the fight was done until one refused testing.