Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Very impressed with Wilder tonight. He never panicked after Stiverne took his best shots and stayed on his feet. Despite some obvious fatigue, he is still fighting a smart fight, following a good gameplan. Wilder has a pretty good chin on him as well.

Edited by StillUnknown

Meh, I went to the fight tonight, it was terrible.  Maybe more amusing on TV.  Wilder ran most of the time, the crowd booed most of the time, and BWare never really attacked like he should of, he stood at perfect arms length for Wilder and got punched like the **** that he shouldn't have been.

Oscar's not the only one.

If Mayweather somehow weasels out of a Pacquiao fight to fight Cotto, I wonder how you guys are gonna pin this on Arum.

Listen, the fight is a done deal. Period. Both fighters have already agreed. Do you wanna know what's holding up the announcement?? The networks. If u need me to explain further, I can. If u wanna take my word for it, that's fine too. I heard they're waiting to make an announcement on SuperBowl Sunday but imho that's a lil too late so I'm expecting an imminent anouncement before then. Mark my words DONE DEAL Edited by Rexx1240

He was knee deep in negotiating a fight with Alverez. Now he's not. I'm gonna assume that everyone thought they were gonna fight. Now he's available to fight whoever.

See that's what I'm tryna say. Cotto was NEVER in negotiations with Canelo. Oscar sent him an offer. He never accepted, rejected, countered, nothin. There was no negotiations. Not that he's afraid; Cotto is a business man and a smart one at that. He had good reason but he was never in negotiations.

• Like 1

Nothing's official yet, but you are looking more right with each passing day.

At this point, I simply expect to be let down by everything in the world of boxing outside the ring.

I'm just focusing on fights that actually get signed, its easier that way.

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 1