Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

You NEVER know who'd win until they fight.

Knowing Frazier's and Ali's styles, you probably wouldn't have thought Frazier had a chance either because the boxer "usually" beats the puncher. But you never know.

I agree with your premise.

What I mainly am stating is that they want it to be the most hyped of the decade plus.

I remember clearly the "is on" campaign.  

I also remember thinking Tyson was in trouble.

To be fair, Tyson was past his prime when he fought Lewis.

I'm just hoping Pac finds a good dancing partner. Not trying to hear Arum pump up Jessie Vargas as legitimate competition.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pacquiao fought Khan in April if the Mayweather fight doesn't happen.

Impressive W for Wilder tonight.  I think they have him face Fury and maybe another semi-contender (Chisora?) before Wlad gets a crack at him in what will be a massive fight

Chisora would be a lateral move from Stiverne. A fight, and promo, with Fury would be fun.

Why would Fury agree to fight Wilder now, when he has a shot at Wlad guaranteed the fight after his next one?  I see Wilder going for someone like Adamek or Tony Thompson, then moving in to Klitschko. Wilder needs to find himself a couple harmless veterens to beat up on while he waits on the winner of Fury/Klitschko.

Yes. Roach is a mercenary. If he feels Khan would win that fight, no doubt in my mind that he would corner Khan.

First, I have a hard time believing he would dump Pacquiao after all these years just for Khan.

Second, money talks. He would get more from Pacquiao than he would working Khan's corner.

You NEVER know who'd win until they fight.

Knowing Frazier's and Ali's styles, you probably wouldn't have thought Frazier had a chance either because the boxer "usually" beats the puncher. But you never know.

Frazier hit hard, and was as strong as Ali.

I wonder who Roach would choose to train in that case

Khan is with Virgil Hunter

Lol...Thanks.

On the Mayweather front:

He finally breaks his silence and says, "How can Pacquiao agree to anything, he has a boss. I'm my own boss. He got KO'd. His numbers are down. Arum is difficult. We are negotiating."

OK, Floyd.

Lol...Thanks.

On the Mayweather front:

He finally breaks his silence and says, "How can Pacquiao agree to anything, he has a boss. I'm my own boss. He got KO'd. His numbers are down. Arum is difficult. We are negotiating."

OK, Floyd.

He is right. Its been the same dog and pony show for years and you keep falling for it. Especially when Arum opens his mouth.

He is right. Its been the same dog and pony show for years and you keep falling for it. Especially when Arum opens his mouth.

And you keep falling for Floyd's BS.

Not once did Floyd give any details on why Arum is hard to deal with. There's way too many reports of Pacquiao agreeing to 60/40, the venue, the date and the gloves for it not to be true. He is on record as saying he agreed to it and that he's just waiting on Floyd to sign the contract.

Canelo trying to fight Kirkland on May 2nd, on PPV lol

If Mayweather stays on May 2nd, Canelo will move or get trounced.

No way he put that on PPV opposite a Mayweather PPV. BUT, if he don't fight Pacquiao on May 2, I would definitely fight on May 2, but on HBO.

And you keep falling for Floyd's BS.

Not once did Floyd give any details on why Arum is hard to deal with. There's way too many reports of Pacquiao agreeing to 60/40, the venue, the date and the gloves for it not to be true. He is on record as saying he agreed to it and that he's just waiting on Floyd to sign the contract.

Im not falling for anything. I have very much been on the "yeah, I dont think this is happening," bandwagon.

With HBO/Showtime still not agreeing to money and with Arum opening his mouth at every turn, why the hell would I believe anything anyone says?

You fell for it again just like you always do.

And why should Floyd, or anyone in negotiations, come out and speak on stuff? To make you feel better and get a false sense of belief? This has gone on for half a decade and people like you fall for it each and every time.

TBH, we have no idea what is going on with these negotiations. Arum doesnt either. Shoot, your statement is false in saying they are waiting for Floyd to sign a contract. There are no reports that says Pacquaio has actually signed a contract, yet you ran here accusing everyone but Arum and Pacquiao.

Like I said before, dont expect anything and dont even talk about this.

Im not falling for anything. I have very much been on the "yeah, I dont think this is happening," bandwagon.With HBO/Showtime still not agreeing to money and with Arum opening his mouth at every turn, why the hell would I believe anything anyone says?You fell for it again just like you always do.And why should Floyd, or anyone in negotiations, come out and speak on stuff? To make you feel better and get a false sense of belief? This has gone on for half a decade and people like you fall for it each and every time.TBH, we have no idea what is going on with these negotiations. Arum doesnt either. Shoot, your statement is false in saying they are waiting for Floyd to sign a contract. There are no reports that says Pacquaio has actually signed a contract, yet you ran here accusing everyone but Arum and Pacquiao.Like I said before, dont expect anything and dont even talk about this.

Do you think it's a coincidence that Floy, NOW Ariza has come out all of a sudden now that Cotto's available? Cotto presents another option that was not there a couple of weeks ago.

He should have lost his license after the Super 6 tournament.Im still convinced he and Sean Taylor were long lost cousins.

You might be on to something.

Do you think it's a coincidence that Floy, NOW Ariza has come out all of a sudden now that Cotto's available? Cotto presents another option that was not there a couple of weeks ago.

and didnt Manny's team say they would fight Khan?

you fell for it, just admit it.

And from the little I read, Arum is the one who is mad and messing things up. He was not involved in Manny's negotiations so he is trying to get every crumb out of the deal via HBO. Why is that important? Goldenboy is on Showtime. Lampley pretty much severed any relationship HBO could have with Haymon. And that leaves Arum as the only constant on HBO boxing. He dont get his money, he can leave.

and didnt Manny's team say they would fight Khan?you fell for it, just admit it.And from the little I read, Arum is the one who is mad and messing things up. He was not involved in Manny's negotiations so he is trying to get every crumb out of the deal via HBO. Why is that important? Goldenboy is on Showtime. Lampley pretty much severed any relationship HBO could have with Haymon. And that leaves Arum as the only constant on HBO boxing. He dont get his money, he can leave.

When all else fails, blame Arum.

And no, Pacquiao has ALWAYS stated that he wants to fight Mayweather first and foremost. Khan.is an.option if this fight falls though. Arum.and Pacquiao has stated time and time again that they have agreed to fight Mayweather and is waiting for his signature. Mayweather did not once call Arum.or Pacquiao out. NOW that they don't necessarily need Pacquiao, he comes out? Sorry, ya boy is scared to fight Pacquiao. EVERYONE sees it.

Like I said before, you guys will come up with any reason.to blame Arum even when it's clear as day that Mayweather is the biggest reason this fight is probably not happening.

Give me one concrete reason why Arum is at fault THIS TIME.

Edited by DM72