Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Because there's still some issues to be ironed out but he obviously agreed to the principles(60/40, gloves, date, venue, drug testing ext)

dude, if they havent agreed on the network that is showing it, hwo can they even talk about money? Think

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by Rexx1240

dude is becoming a caricature at this point.He is really trying hard to blame Floyd for something that Arum is just throwing in the air. It used to piss me off but I just laugh at it now because people genuinely do not care about what is really happening.

Floyd is the one who has you guys hoodwinked, not Arum.

I know if I were Floyd and Arum was lying, I'd call him out on it immediately. Funny how no one has refuted his claim.

And follow me here. Arum represents Pacquiao. His client agreed to the terms. Not once did he ever say that Mayweather agreed to anything. Besides, there's been numerous reports that this fight could be made within 7-10 days. Why is it such a shock to hear this? I know, because it's TR and not Haymon or Floyd.

Floyd is the one who has you guys hoodwinked, not Arum.

I know if I were Floyd and Arum was lying, I'd call him out on it immediately. Funny how no one has refuted his claim.

And follow me here. Arum represents Pacquiao. His client agreed to the terms. Not once did he ever say that Mayweather agreed to anything. Besides, there's been numerous reports that this fight could be made within 7-10 days. Why is it such a shock to hear this? I know, because it's TR and not Haymon or Floyd.

It would def be outside the norm for Floyd or even Haymon to start refuting Arum's lies now. They've never done it in the past so why start now?? The public will believe what they wanna believe any way. Paq is perceived as the good guy, Floyd the villain. That's how he's made his living. All parties involved are fully aware of this. So again, why waste time and start now??

Since Arum doesn't lie then I guess the fight will def be held at that 40,000 seat arena he had built a few yrs ago. Also, ask ur buddy Arum has that cut on Paq's eye had substantial time to heal yet. Or ask him if he still believes urine is the state of the art testing standards, not blood; or if Manny is still scared of needles. Need I go on with Arum's nonsense bcuz I can. . . . . .

Edited by Rexx1240

The 40,000 seat stadium was just as legit as the $40M offer to Pacquiao.

I disagree. Only one of the 2 can make ur statement tru:

A.) Mayweather doesn't have 40M and Arum doesn't have the stadium built.

B.) Mayweather has 40M and Arum has the stadium built. 

U pick whichever makes sense. If it's none of the above then u just made a bad comparison. Try again.

Now you're comparing apple's and oranges. Floyd knew damn well that Pacquiao WAS NOT going to accept that $40M so it was easy to offer it.

And that nonsense about the 40,000 seat stadium only came up after the nonsense of the random blood testing. In other words, Arum wasn't going to be out BS by Floyd.

Now you're comparing apple's and oranges. Floyd knew damn well that Pacquiao WAS NOT going to accept that $40M so it was easy to offer it.

And that nonsense about the 40,000 seat stadium only came up after the nonsense of the random blood testing. In other words, Arum wasn't going to be out BS by Floyd.

:lol:  :lol:

U should really consider applying for a position some where on TopRank's P.R. staff. U'd fit in quite nicely my friend.

I'll just ask you this one question.

Before Pacquiao, did he ask any other opponent to take random blood testing?

Yes or No

No.

But I could do that too:

Before 1879, was anybody using lightbulbs??
Before 1876 was anybody using telephones??
Before the 1920's was anyone watching TV??
The point is my friend, yes you're right it started with Paq but it had to start some where.
  • Like 1

That's totally different and you know it. Demanding Pacquiao to take random drug testing was insulting and strongly implied that he was doping without a shred of evidence.

Edited by DM72

from earlier:

looking at the Arum article, funny nugget that will get lost

Arum said he and Pacquiao were "ignorant about the drug-testing stuff," when Mayweather first made the request for testing in the 2009 negotiations. He said Pacquiao has educated himself on it and has no problem to being tested and readily agreed to testing as part of his deal in getting the Mayweather fight.

and yet Floyd was somehow blamed for this, lol.

please believe Arum was full of it. Floyd is too, but Arum is moreso. You may as well be on the Top Rank payroll at this point.

That's totally different and you know it. Demanding Pacquiao to take random drug testing was insulting and strongly implied that he was doping without a shred of evidence.

It's different?? Lol

So if i understand you correctly, the fight didn't go thru bcuz Manny & Co were insulted at a drug testing demand?? The B side was angry that the A side demanded blood testing for their boxing match. Man get real.

If you two really think Floyd was truely sincere about the blood testing demand, you both are living in.La La Land. It was nothing more than to put a snag in negotiations.

Floyd is dumb, but is very calculating. He knows how to put things out there with a hidden agenda.

If you two really think Floyd was truely sincere about the blood testing demand, you both are living in.La La Land. It was nothing more than to put a snag in negotiations.

Floyd is dumb, but is very calculating. He knows how to put things out there with a hidden agenda.

The last thing Paquiao or any of his fans can do is call Floyd dumb. I dont even feel i need to explain why. Secondly, in the 1st negotiations evrythng was agreed to EXCEPT testing so no that was not to throw a "snag" in negotiations. He demanded it with good damn reason.

Funny how you say Floyd wanted to throw the snag yet Roach AND Arum have admitted that the 1st time negotiations fell apart were on them, not Floyd.

Now refute that if u want. . .

Dude is dumb and even more ignorant. Has he learned to read yet? But forget about that, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to see that Floyd is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Again, Roach will say something today and say something TOTALLY different tomorrow.

DM, you'd kill Floyd if you saw him in person, wouldn't you?

Lol...Nah, I have absolutely nothing against Floyd. But from some of the things he's done, I think he's a piece of ****. It's really bad when his own son calls him a coward. But I don't know the man personally so I can't say I dislike him.

But I do think he has run from Manny.

I think everyone in and who follows boxing knows Floyd is a POS as a person.

But really, so is Arum and Manny.

But if you take all that away and look at what has transpired the last 5 years, there is no reasonable way you can majorly blame Floyd for this fight not happening the last five years. Most of the blame resides with Pacquaio's team.

I know Pacquiao had some infidelity, but other than that, what makes him a POS? As fore Arum, he's a shady boxing promoter, he's far from the only one.

As for who's to blame for the fight not happening, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Edited by DM72

Infidelity, gambling addict, bribed his way to get into office and stay in office. None of them are saints, even though the media makes one into a saint.

Its boxing, a sport that has a history of degenerates winning and being ran by degenerates. Moralizing it now is beyond strange to me, but to each their own.

Edited by JoeWolf990
  • Like 2

Eh, can't really say the random blood testing was nonsense since Arum came out this week and admitted they messed up by not taking the deal.  This is two weeks after Roach said they were the reason the fight originally didn't get done:

Arum said he and Pacquiao were "ignorant about the drug-testing stuff," when Mayweather first made the request for testing in the 2009 negotiations. He said Pacquiao has educated himself on it and has no problem to being tested and readily agreed to testing as part of his deal in getting the Mayweather fight.

​ Either way, I hope this fight gets done ASAP