Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This card makes me want to vomit (SONNY & romo)!

'Skins_&_'Stons

Cut off the right side. Send it through your crosscut paper shredder twice. Then burn the renderings. Throw the ashes in the toilet and take a huge dump. Preferable after eating Tex-Mex and prior to taking Imodium AD. Flush the toilet.

Next week .. we'll discuss what to do with a T.hO. card.

A properly aligned paper cutter will take care of this problem. This should never, ever be allowed to happen. Redskins fans, en masse, should demand a retraction and have new cards produced. Never, ever put a legend next to someone who dates Carrie, Jessica, and soon to be one of the Olsen twins - or both.

To me someone who's dated Carrie and Jessica is a legend in his own right...

but the card is still ridiculous.

I cannnot believe that Donruss/Leaf could create such a travesty. Associating one of the greatest QBs in history with someone that has barely had one really good year. This is a damn shame IMO. Does anyone think that I am overreacting because of my intense love of the Burgundy & Gold & intense hate of the pukes or does matching Jurgensen & Homo up just because they have the same jersey number seem absolutely absurd? Anyhoo' date=' I was just looking for opinions from my Redskins brethren. HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

[img']http://i7.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/cd/ed/ea23_1.JPG[/img]

eac6_1.JPG

There's no way that Tony OHNOOOoooo should be on the same card with this legend.:mad:

REALLLLLLY????

I read this thread and moved on at first, but the more I think about it, the more irritating it is. Maybe it's the ****tails tonight, but geez... and it's not just that puke Romo sits to pee, although it's blasphemy (as others have noted)...

but REALLY?

Sonny stands alone.

Anyway, football cards aren't what they used to be. Every so often I pick up a pack for nostalgia's sake, since that was my gift every time I went to the doctor or dentist without crying when I was little girl... now they're all silver, shiny and ridiculous.

But even the whole "sharing numbers" thing is absurd for an old card collector. Just top it off and make it a "hologram" while you're at it.

OK I'm done. I guess there are bigger fish to fry today...

I would burn the right side of that card (the Romo sits to pee side). I don't care if they're comparing Roger Staubach to Heath Shuler, or Joe Theismann to Clint Longley, you NEVER put Dallas/Redskins on the same card. Would they have a Goering/Eisenhower card? Nope....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived