Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This card makes me want to vomit (SONNY & romo)!

'Skins_&_'Stons

Why on earth would Donruss do that? They obviously don't know anything about football.

The one good thing that I will say about Donruss was that when Sean Taylor was a rookie and I got his redemption card for an autograph, Sean Taylor wasn't autographing cards at the time. With all his legal troubles, he was too busy to worry about signing. So Donruss decided to send me an unautographed card of Sean Taylor, in addition they sent me a Larry Czonka autograph card. I was really impressed with them. Upper Deck, on the other hand was totally insulting. They took about 6 months to get back to me via email about which card I wanted, because they had the same issue that Donruss had with Sean Taylor not being available to sign cards for them. They asked me what card would I lilke in its place. I told them a redskins player. I gave them a list of players that I would like to have in its place. Do you know that they sent me a game worn autographed swatch of Rod Gardener? OOOOHHHH I pretty much hate upper deck to this very day because of that insult. Although, this card that was posted seems more insulting.

I cannnot believe that Donruss/Leaf could create such a travesty. Associating one of the greatest QBs in history with someone that has barely had one really good year. This is a damn shame IMO. Does anyone think that I am overreacting because of my intense love of the Burgundy & Gold & intense hate of the pukes or does matching Jurgensen & Homo up just because they have the same jersey number seem absolutely absurd? Anyhoo' date=' I was just looking for opinions from my Redskins brethren. HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

[img']http://i7.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/cd/ed/ea23_1.JPG[/img]

eac6_1.JPG

That is just an analogy for oppposites. There is no comparison to the great Sonny Jurgenson. :notworthy Do you think Vince Lombardi would say that Homo is the best QB he has ever seen? He would run through hell with a pair of gasoline drawls before saying such ridiculousness. :laugh: Hail!

:dallasuck :cheers:

A properly aligned paper cutter will take care of this problem. This should never, ever be allowed to happen. Redskins fans, en masse, should demand a retraction and have new cards produced. Never, ever put a legend next to someone who dates Carrie, Jessica, and soon to be one of the Olsen twins - or both.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Really, who are they marketing that to?? No self-respecting Redskins fan would want it, and if you could manage to find any self-respecting Dallas fans, they wouldn't want it either.

See, unfortunately the 'self-respecting' variety are a rare bread. They are a meager 1% of the phenomenon that is called Pukedom. And, unbeknowest to the rest of the Pukedom conglomerate, their numbers are decending at a rapid rate thanks to the Curse of Jerruh Jones. After 2011, they will be officially be extinct as all things "Jerruh" will have assimilated or destroyed any 'self-respecting' quality that a Dallas fan could have inherited.

Archived