Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Had an encounter with a Cowboys fan at the grocery store today

NoCalMike

Awww, I was hoping to hear this confrontation ended in savage violence and you standing atop his battered and bloodied corpse.

Thanks for nothing, Mike.

Yeah. You Skins fans today. :rolleyes:

Why when I was your age, we'd beat 'em til they were getting blood all over their little Roger Staubach jerseys. Then we'd throw some insults about their momma.

You're a bunch of marshmallows.

I ran into a Cowboys fan in a grocery store last week. We were waiting in line at the deli. We both had our teams sweatshirts on. I was telling his 3 yr old son to say Hail to the Redskins and somehow I asked when his birthday was. His dad and I end up having the same birthday, November 18th. He said his was better since Dallas won....I then told him that at least I'll be having a better New Year...let's hope. HTTR!

I had a good time with the guys who were working at a local FANZZ store at the Cowboys expense. I was looking at Redskins stuff and there was a bunch of Cowboys stuff on the racks, (Bleah), and had to move them to get to the Redskins stuff. One of the workers there saw my face and said" Want some gloves?" I laughed and said, " Yeah. And if you don't have those how about some rubbing alcohol or something?" That started a dogging Dallas conversation a few minutes later with the rest of the workers there and judging from a few looks from other customers, I'm thinking there were a couple of Cowboys fans who were none to happy with the conversation. :) (Them being a good team atop the NFC was beside the point. It was a purely spiteful, boyish type of thing. And? ;) ).

They sell Patron at the grocery store?

Most grocery stores in CA have a huge liquor section. You can't purchase from 2 am to 6 am, otherwise you are good to go.

I was in a grocery store in upstate New York several years ago and asked a clerk where the alcohol was and he walked me over to rubbing alcohol. It was a shock that grocery stores everywhere don't sell booze.

I had an experience with a pukes fan today.

To help with the story, me and my wife just had a baby on Friday :) So we're walking through the hospital, and of course, today being gameday I have my skins gear on. A guy in a cowboys hood is walking past us, his wife too, just giving birth recently as well. We stared right at each other walking by. I was held from talking smack by my wife, who gave me a quick "Don't even think about it." There was no friendly chatter.

I hate the cowboys

HAIL:point2sky :dallasuck

Archived