Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Had an encounter with a Cowboys fan at the grocery store today

NoCalMike

So I went to the grocery store to buy some Patron for the UFC Party at my house tonight, and a guy walks past my aisle sees my Santana Moss jersey and then backsup and says...."Now.....we gonna let you sneak into the playoffs tomorrow, but after that's forget about it....now look at my shirt as I walk away" (he had some type of Cowboys shirt on"

So I told him, "walk away? watch me run away like Moss ran away to the endzone every time Roy Williams tries to cover him"

So we both kind of laughed, traded a few more barbs and went our seperate way.....

So yeah this rivalry runs pretty damn deep, even for two guys living in California....

:cheers:

I think the most retarded cowboy fan encounter I saw was at the fair oaks mall redskins store in aug 06. Two cowboy fans walk in wearing like T.O. and Bledsoe jerseys and then they ask the cashier if they have any cowboy fan gear, and the guy was like "no this is the redskins store". So then the two donkies say "Ohh we'll just go to target then to buy some gear." Then they proceded to walk out and laugh it was pretty stupid if you ask me, yeah some of the cowpuke's fans are just not very clever. I mean I think he could have said something better than that cut down.

Cowpuke fans are the most fairweathered fans on the planet, should have told him the cowpukes really don't want us in the playoffs. Why because we are a real threat against them any time we play them, the rivalry is something the football GODS smile upon and anything can happen. Can you see us against them in the playoffs in that toilet in texas and we knock them off. HAHAHA

So I went to the grocery store to buy some Patron for the UFC Party at my house tonight, and a guy walks past my aisle sees my Santana Moss jersey and then backsup and says...."Now.....we gonna let you sneak into the playoffs tomorrow, but after that's forget about it....now look at my shirt as I walk away" (he had some type of Cowboys shirt on"

So I told him, "walk away? watch me run away like Moss ran away to the endzone every time Roy Williams tries to cover him"

So we both kind of laughed, traded a few more barbs and went our seperate way.....

So yeah this rivalry runs pretty damn deep, even for two guys living in California....

You guys are lucky you were in California. I've seen people get shot over stuff like that here in Virginia...

lol:rolleyes: :laugh:

... Two cowboy fans walk in wearing like T.O. and Bledsoe jerseys and then they ask the cashier if they have any cowboy fan gear, ... "no this is the redskins store". So then the two donkies say "Ohh we'll just go to target then to buy some gear."

No cutdown..just reality.

The guys are not bright enough to know that a Redskins store is unlikely to carry Cowboys gear and when informed of same, they head off to Target knowing that they can get Poke's gear where they always do.

No cutdown..just reality.

The guys are not bright enough to know that a Redskins store is unlikely to carry Cowboys gear and when informed of same, they head off to Target knowing that they can get Poke's gear where they always do.

Maybe they were looking for the Skins cowgirls checkersboard they sell :laugh:

He was probably a Raider fan up until this year.

Archived