Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks message board (merged)

RedskinsFanatic

The Smart Seahawks fans know their team has had it easy this season and are facing the hottest team in the NFC right now.The only thing the Seahawks have going for them is that they are 3000 miles away. But do you think thats going to stop the Skins now? I don't think so.By the end of the 3rd quarter we will be chanting "We want Dallas" all over again.

Fortunately, ballerina Sean Alexander won't be on the field for the Seahawks -- his distant cousin Shaun Alexander will be, however. I just wish he was a better dancer.

Is Sean Alexander anywhere near as good as Scott Brunell? Scott Brunell was unstoppable.

What a joke the Seahawks Message Board is!!........I joined their board this morning so that I could post a few replies to some of their messages, and they took the entire posts, including my replies, off of their board!! And I didn't even say anything remotely harrassing! It's like Communist China over there!

Example: One of their posts was talking about "Rules", and how it is such a bad rule when the QB's arm is going forward, that it is ruled an incomplete pass......they were complaining about the play where Collins could have been called for a fumble (in reality, it might have been a fumble).......my reply was that if you want to talk about bad rules, then the worst rule is where you can't advance a kickoff unless it is touched by the receiving team.......we should have had a TD on that play!!

On another post I said they were lucky to win, as if we hit that TD or even a FG after their botched kickoff, we likely win the game......then I said they would not win next week due to their weak running game, and their inability to win a big game outside of Quest Field.......

Man do they have thin skins (no oun intended!) out there!!......

In addition, while we have what looks like a thousand posts since the game last night, on every topic imaginable, they have about 25!!

I also told them in my reply that they dominated the game.....but I still think they were lucky to win, if we just convert after that blown kickoff, we likely win......that is not such a stretch!!

And BTW, they didn't "bash" me back.....that would have been fine with me, and in fact welcomed!!......afterall, isn't that part of the fun of these message boards? To have some fun with the other team.......a little good natured back and forth banter? What they did do was remove the posts!! C'mon.....that is weak no matter how you look at it!!

I didn't know Seattle had a message board.

I thought they all communicated via CB Radio.

Yes, Bill Gates and his fellow cyber-pals in Seattle remain in a technological stone-age. It's nowhere near the techno-mecha of place like, Virginia Beach, or someplace like that.

I also told them in my reply that they dominated the game.....but I still think they were lucky to win, if we just convert after that blown kickoff, we likely win......that is not such a stretch!!

We were lucky to even have the ball in that position. The blown kickoff was a fluke play.

And BTW, they didn't "bash" me back.....that would have been fine with me, and in fact welcomed!!......afterall, isn't that part of the fun of these message boards? To have some fun with the other team.......a little good natured back and forth banter? What they did do was remove the posts!! C'mon.....that is weak no matter how you look at it!!

even going there with "could of, would of, should of's" is justifying their reasons for all of their trash talk this past week ... just congratulate them and move on. We will see them again. They looked pretty damn impressive, even if we were thin and running out of gas.

They could match up well with the AFC if they get their running game going. As long as Dallas doesn't make ti I'll be happy. As soon as the game was ending I had a bunch of Cowboys fans texting me talking **** about our loss.

It's like they give you respect in one sentence, and in the same breath they talk ****. Whatever ... I kindly reminded all of them that "it's been 12 years since you guys won a playoff game, maybe now that we're out of it they can win a playoff game sometime this decade too" ... and "hopefully they won't bobble the game away this year."

Amazingly I have not heard anything back! :rolleyes:

Why even put yourself through reading their forums? Seattle fans being classess diks is well documented here, i just dont see why some people on this forum get so worked up, they want you to get mad, it is their goal.

We will have our day soon enough, any maybe against them , who knows, then we will bombard them with negativity.

Weird they deleted it all, but we were the "lucky" ones to even have that blown kickoff happen

Bottom line is we lost fair and square.

You can use your what if all you want.

What if the refs would have not called Todds fumble an incompleat pass?

We lost.

While there are alot of Seahawk fans that classless jerks (and their local writers too), Everyone has those fans, even us.

All of the guys that felt the need to talk trash about Sean are nothing in my eyes. they don't even deserve a response to their threads.

Just wish them well, and we will see them next year.

Archived