Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks message board (merged)

RedskinsFanatic

I thought I saw a stat last week that said they (the Seahawks) have only won one game against a team with a above .500 record. Could anybody confirm or deny that? And I know I don't need anybody to confirm that they play in a weak ass division. Three teams from the NFC east going to the playoffs. You won't see that anytime soon in their division.

What site was this? I have never trolled a message board' date=' but that was one of the most DISGUSTING posts I have ever read. eff that mofo & the whole pathetic "seachickens nation".[/quote']

Wow! It sure would be nice if we do get into the playoffs and face the Hawks. Hmmm, I wonder if the post from that POS could somehow make it to Redskins Park. It's kind of silly about how dilusional this individual is with the playoff comment but the audacity to talk about ST that way. That is way over the line. I could easily see an ***** whipping in grungetown. Seattle is just so depressing. Never been there but when I see a game or anything from there, I'm depressed. I feel very sorry for their lost souls...NOT!:laugh:

Reality check, people. Some of you are advocating sending a copy of some idiot's post to the team? For real? Can any of you guarantee that there has been no Redskin idiot fan spouting something almost as obnoxious? If the Redskins players are going to get motivated about something someone said, it's going to be something said by another team's coach or player, not by some idiot fan on a board.

It looks as though the thread originator's original question was answered.

If you want intelligent football conversation, don't waste your time on Seahawks Huddle. Go to Seahawks.net, part of the scout.com network. There, if any Seahawk fan had posted what was said about Sean Taylor, they'd either be banned or taking a long hiatus.

]'] Its not different from the Vikings troll who ran his mouth around here. Before that' date=' we had an immense amount of respect for them. Then all of a sudden, we found humongous faults in Jackson, how over rated their "Williams Wall," truly as, and how that secondary deserved every bit of its 32nd rank.[/quote']

That's an interesting and astute observation. And a fairly universal phenomenon -- one bad apple spoils it for everyone.

Usually I just read this kind of stuff. The ST comments were heinous. And I've seen such by one souless twit or another on a number of boards. :mad:

But very well said, [[ghost]] and Blue Talon, and I will add.

I've been around a bit. Seattle as a city, the beauty of the region, and the people in the area are among the top of any good list, IMO. I'd include Seahawk fans in general, and I've spent time on the UW campus, too.

I read how people react in the threads like this, smile to myself, and understand it's part of the landscape. :cool:

Hasselbeck and Seattle have both had more success in the last five years than our QBs and our team, but we slam them, say they suck, and that's normal and fine. You could tour any teams boards and draw out this kind of crap and try to paint them as "whatever." I don't hate the Seahawks, but I have no real affection for them either.

Sorry to rain on the parade (but it is rainy :D ) but I would like to see us get back to where Philly, Chicago, & Seattle have been lately: in NFC championship games and Superbowls instead of soothing ourselves by barking "how many Lombardi's you got?" at the guys who actually were in the game recently. Our last appearance was 16 years ago. :( As far as opponents go, my thoughts are on Dallas. ;)

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

REDSKINSFANATIC - Lol, that's hilarious that you got kicked off their board. Their fans are fairweather and delusional, but what can you expect, they LIVE IN FRICKIN' SEATTLE. That place is gorgeous but it's a magnet for lunatics.

As for that 5-year-old Seahawks fan's ridiculous post about the Redskins and ST...pure and utter trash. Can't even respond to crud like that, just have to let those miserable human beings go about their daily lives and wait for karma to bite them in the ***.

Can any of you guarantee that there has been no Redskin idiot fan spouting something almost as obnoxious?

I understand and agree with the fundamentals of message boarding being espoused here by some, but....

I have a hard time imagining any idiot Redskins fan spouting anything almost as obnoxious as that person's thoughts about Sean Taylor.

Hope the seahawk fans can count their number of superbowls.

I can just hear a little four-year old Seahawk fan asking, "Daddy, what comes before one?" :laugh:

As for the Sean Taylor talk, no one would dare say that to someones face. It's nice to be able to hide behind a computer.

QFT, my brother. QFT.

:cheers:

I understand and agree with the fundamentals of message boarding being espoused here by some, but....

I have a hard time imagining any idiot Redskins fan spouting anything almost as obnoxious as that person's thoughts about Sean Taylor.

Me too. That's why I stuck the qualifier "almost" in there.

Hey everybody, I have been on this board for about three years. Anybody who wishes to can confirm that my posts here can be characterized as intelligent and respectful. On behalf of all intelligent and respectful Seahawk fans, I'd like to apologize for the existence of the idiot that wrote those foul things about Sean Taylor. If you want, you can go to Seahawks.net, search previous posts, and find that most (if not all) of the references to Taylor after his death were of the respectful condolence type.

I know that's not going to take the bitter taste away from what was already written by the aforementioned idiot. Impressions like that stick for long time, and I don't want to be painted with the same broad brush as intemperate idiots. So I want you to know that the vast majority of us are not like that, and I want to point you to a place where you are less likely to encounter such remarks. (If somebody wants to troll for offensive remarks, there are certainly other sites you can go to -- but don't bring them back here as something representative of Seahawk fans. Most of those sites don't have the traffic Seahawks.net does.)

As for the Seahawks related football discussion, that perhaps might be better left to another thread.

Funny in 2005 vs. the incredible Seahawks we were 1-1.

Not bad, huh.

Frankly, everybody has a shot in the NFC playoffs this year b/c nobdoy has come off as the "unbeatable team" that you usually see and have a feeling they're going far (I'll admit Dallas is the closest in that category but I don't get that feeling from them either; and yes I'm biased).

Me too. That's why I stuck the qualifier "almost" in there.

Hey everybody, I have been on this board for about three years. Anybody who wishes to can confirm that my posts here can be characterized as intelligent and respectful. On behalf of all intelligent and respectful Seahawk fans, I'd like to apologize for the existence of the idiot that wrote those foul things about Sean Taylor. If you want, you can go to Seahawks.net, search previous posts, and find that most (if not all) of the references to Taylor after his death were of the respectful condolence type.

I know that's not going to take the bitter taste away from what was already written by the aforementioned idiot. Impressions like that stick for long time, and I don't want to be painted with the same broad brush as intemperate idiots. So I want you to know that the vast majority of us are not like that, and I want to point you to a place where you are less likely to encounter such remarks. (If somebody wants to troll for offensive remarks, there are certainly other sites you can go to -- but don't bring them back here as something representative of Seahawk fans. Most of those sites don't have the traffic Seahawks.net does.)

As for the Seahawks related football discussion, that perhaps might be better left to another thread.

Very classy.:applause:

There are going to be douchebags in every group. That doesn't mean everyone is the same.

I've never been there but I would think all the cold and rain would make me grumpy as ****.

Let them live in their own perfect bubble, we'll OWN em when we meet in the playoffs.

It never rains in Seattle. They have this Canadian mist that falls. Basically the rain mist Canada and falls on Seattle. :doh: When I lived out there it would be about 7 months of never seeing the sky, constantly cloudy, rainy, and then about 5 months of never seeing a cloud.

Archived