Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks message board (merged)

RedskinsFanatic

All this talk about the seahawks is making me nervous. Why in the world would anyone be talking smack to them, they have clinched a spot! we have to win one. Don't be jinxing fellas. We've got a very tough game to play this weekend.

Agreed. WTF do we care about the squawks?

Tunnel vision, boys. Dallas week.

Seahawks fans are arrogant and generally ill-formed. The simple truth is, if they played in any other division they would probably be .500 or one game over every year. Fortunately for them they get a pathetic division to rule-unfortunately for us it causes them to obnoxious and delluded.

Not a very welcoming bunch. I just had a question about thier stadium seating, then ( i think this was the problem) a guy on thier was stating that the Seahawks could beat the Pats because of thier 'D' and how people would be shocked at how well they'd do. I told him I wasn't their to argue but to wake up, all teams have homers but the 'hawks' wouldn't stand a chance at all.

Now i'm suddently unregistered and can't log on...oh well. :point2sky

I too am unregistered and all I did was start a post on who the seahawks would rather play in the playoffs Redskins or Vikings

"OFFICIAL COUNTING YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY ARE HATCHED THREAD"

First off...You haven't EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS this year. Until you do...Shut the **** up.

Second, we OWNED your sorry asses in 2005 when you actually HAD A QB that could play.

Third, your RB is a skitzo ass mofo with mulitple personalities that really isn't worth **** in the grand scheme of things.

Fourth, your coach is older than dirt and hasn't produced a playoff win since Mark Rypien was there.

Fifth, you live in Vegas shouldn't you be out at the strip club watching your wife dance right now?

Sixth, Sean Taylor was a punk ass little thug who's rotting in a box six feet underground as we speak. The only thing with more holes in it that his corpse is your defense.

Seventh, DALLAS IS GOING TO KICK YOUR ASSES THIS WEEK. So this is a moot topic...

Bring on the Ain'ts...At least their fans can bring it. ********s fans are a joke. You are a joke...Much like those ****suckers that showed up here in 2005 thumping your chests about beating Tampax Bay and talking about how they were going to beat us...You will fade into nothingness around here in about a week after you don't even MAKE the playoffs.

Buh Bye...

lmao

OWNED...

Just in case you guys thought that that poster above me was out of line, and terribly rude, listen to what the thread starter said.

Good afternoon Seattleites!! I'm from DC (now in Vegas) and wanted to start a banter about the pending playoff game between your Seahawks and the Washington Redskins.

It's a foregone conclusion that we'll beat the Cowgirls this Sunday. With that said, we'll be matching up with YOU in the first round of the playoffs.

It's too bad for the Seachickens, you are standing in the way of DESTINY!!!

RIP Sean Taylor. Our guardian angel will lead us past you guys!!

By the way, did you know the Seahawks have beaten ONE team with a winning record ALL SEASON??!?!??!?!

Our 'fan' is running his mouth over there. Their reaction is extremely acceptable, if not encouragable. Maybe not the Taylor's rotting corpse comment, but the one reaction that has become a scapegoat is quite normal.

**** I don't think that the Redskins troll was the OP, btw***

]']Just in case you guys thought that that poster above me was out of line' date=' and terribly rude, listen to what the thread starter said.

Our 'fan' is running his mouth over there. Their reaction is extremely acceptable, if not encouragable. Maybe not the Taylor's rotting corpse comment, but the one reaction that has become a scapegoat is quite normal.

**** I don't think that the Redskins troll was the OP, btw***[/quote']

No that wasn't me...that sort of post is asking for negative banter. :logo:

Hey dude. Which of the Seahawks forums was that rant from?

Seahawkshuddle.com

But rest assured, those ***hole comments only stemmed from a troll.

Its not different from the Vikings troll who ran his mouth around here. Before that, we had an immense amount of respect for them. Then all of a sudden, we found humongous faults in Jackson, how over rated their "Williams Wall," truly as, and how that secondary deserved every bit of its 32nd rank.

Not a very welcoming bunch. I just had a question about thier stadium seating, then ( i think this was the problem) a guy on thier was stating that the Seahawks could beat the Pats because of thier 'D' and how people would be shocked at how well they'd do. I told him I wasn't their to argue but to wake up, all teams have homers but the 'hawks' wouldn't stand a chance at all.

Now thats funny. Sounds like they don't like hearing the truth.

Dude, the comment about ST is a little much. I am not even a big Skins fan and wouldn't say something like that. Get a life. It was totally uncalled for. Fans of any team always have high hopes whether they make it or not. Let em rant. State your case, but don't bad mouth the dead, DUMB***.

Do you think Seahawks fans know that Shaun Alexander is done? Or do they think this is a "fluke" season for him?

Sounds like a script from Classless In Seattle.

Classless in Seattle is a great movie and being shown for the first time next weekend. BTW, the Hawks know deep in their minds what is coming at them. Of course it's not so bad to lose to the NFC Champions. :D

Maybe I am getting ahead of myself, but we are the hottest team in the NFC at the present moment. I almost wish the Cowboys were playing all of their starters for the entire game so we could beat them at full strength.

Of course we aren't at full strenght as we have more injuires to key players then any team in the NFL. Just look at our starters that are on IR.

Yea, I grabbed it from Seahawkshuddle. While the guy did write it in response to a redskins fans I thought it was a little out of line, especially the Taylor comment. This is the link to the thread in question:

http://www.seahawkshuddle.com/v1/viewtopic.php?t=17480

Thanks. I'm thinking once we beat Dallas (;) yes I believe), and we mop Seattle up, I want to brag over there just for that level of disrespect and idiocy. The Seattle fans who are classy will rein in their village idiots better with follow-ups like "see what happens when we go too far?" It's a win-win.

:laugh: You think that was bad? I think seahawks fans hate you even more than Cowboys fans.

I truly hope they did not say that about Sean Taylor because that is bad karma for them and it only means they are going home early.

The Skins almost beat them with sorry Brunell and the Seahawks are far less capable than they were in 2005.

The Skins are going to own Seattle and then we are coming to Dallas to take care of the cowgirls at home to leave no doubt.

I feel sorry for Cowgirl fans because they talked an awful lot of smack this year and the emabarrassment of losing to the Skins at home might be too much to handle.

We are gonna have to send grief counselors and vermont teddy bears down to TEX-@SS.

I lived in Seattle last year and yes, they are very delusional about their team. The local radio stations never have one negative view and are quick to shutdown anyone who has any thing bad to say about them. But it doesn't matter, soft teams with easy schedules eventually lose, even if they make it to the bowl... (see Chicago last year and the Seahawks of 05' before them)

I just love the shock delusional fans have when they do lose. "How'd we lose!?" haha

Yeah-their fans were on our board(not the Cowboys Zoner, but the one on mbscout) talking trash recently.

If anything, the Hawks can thank their fans for losing that SB 2 years ago-only 10% of the stadium were Hawks fans(IF they had at least 40% or so, then I doubt alot of the bad officiating calls would have gone against them, as the 90% of the Steelers crowd pretty much swayed them on critical plays).:2cents:

Archived