Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks message board (merged)

RedskinsFanatic

Not a very welcoming bunch. I just had a question about thier stadium seating, then ( i think this was the problem) a guy on thier was stating that the Seahawks could beat the Pats because of thier 'D' and how people would be shocked at how well they'd do. I told him I wasn't their to argue but to wake up, all teams have homers but the 'hawks' wouldn't stand a chance at all.

Now i'm suddently unregistered and can't log on...oh well. :point2sky

:laugh: You think that was bad? I think seahawks fans hate you even more than Cowboys fans.

"OFFICIAL COUNTING YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY ARE HATCHED THREAD"

First off...You haven't EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS this year. Until you do...Shut the **** up.

Second, we OWNED your sorry asses in 2005 when you actually HAD A QB that could play.

Third, your RB is a skitzo ass mofo with mulitple personalities that really isn't worth **** in the grand scheme of things.

Fourth, your coach is older than dirt and hasn't produced a playoff win since Mark Rypien was there.

Fifth, you live in Vegas shouldn't you be out at the strip club watching your wife dance right now?

Sixth, Sean Taylor was a punk ass little thug who's rotting in a box six feet underground as we speak. The only thing with more holes in it that his corpse is your defense.

Seventh, DALLAS IS GOING TO KICK YOUR ASSES THIS WEEK. So this is a moot topic...

Bring on the Ain'ts...At least their fans can bring it. ********s fans are a joke. You are a joke...Much like those ****suckers that showed up here in 2005 thumping your chests about beating Tampax Bay and talking about how they were going to beat us...You will fade into nothingness around here in about a week after you don't even MAKE the playoffs.

Buh Bye...

th_laughinghard1.gif

OWNED...

Guest ComebackKing
I have been living here the last 9 years, and trust me... they are VERY delusional.... I think it's all the Starbucks...:dallasuck
I've never been there but I would think all the cold and rain would make me grumpy as ****.

Let them live in their own perfect bubble, we'll OWN em when we meet in the playoffs.

It's funny how brave one gets when typing behind a computer.

people like that have some serious issues with themselves and with life in general.

:dallasuck

Yep, you'll get no argument from me here. I won't say anything to him since I'm a 'boys fan but if any of you guys want to respond here's where I grabbed it from...

http://www.seahawkshuddle.com/v1/viewtopic.php?t=17480

they were really ugly after ST's death.... really really ugly. my friend sent me posts from their board.

My best friend is Hawks fan by marriage.... she got in to it when they went to the super bowl (shocker). her husband said to me two weeks ago when she was screaming at the TV, "wait until we go 3-13, she will have no interest" so so very true.

Guest Spearfeather

What's so pathetic is he says we haven't had a playoff win since Rypien and then talks about how we were thumping our chest over the Tampa win a couple of years ago before we came to Seattle.

:laugh: You think that was bad? I think seahawks fans hate you even more than Cowboys fans.

hope that person is ready to eat some of his own crap.

but id really love to get about ten minutes in a room alone with him for certain comments made.

and i hope someone on whatever board he posted that on pointed out that he contradicts himself like a fool. first gibbs hasnt won a playoff game since rypien. then says we were there thumping our chests after beating tampa bay in the 05 playoffs. make up your mind has gibbs won in the playoffs or not?

lol at the seahawks. they play in the weakest division in the nfc, they had maybe the easist schedule in the league, they beat one team with a winning record, and that was tampa in the first game of the season. their entire schedule, they have played 3 teams with winning records. thats completely ridiculous. they have 0 run game, and despite the pro bowlers they have, their D is ranked lower than ours.

if we made the playoffs, the only thing scary about seattle this year is their stadium, not the players on the field. and lol at shaun alexander. hes about as effective as helen keller in a reading contest.

Guest ComebackKing

I was reading through some threads there and they actually promote going to other teams sites and spamming and acting like jack@$$3$.

What a bunch of dorks. Things will get messy around here next week leading up to that game.

What site was this? I have never trolled a message board, but that was one of the most DISGUSTING posts I have ever read. eff that mofo & the whole pathetic "seachickens nation".

"OFFICIAL COUNTING YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY ARE HATCHED THREAD"

First off...You haven't EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS this year. Until you do...Shut the **** up.

Second, we OWNED your sorry asses in 2005 when you actually HAD A QB that could play.

Third, your RB is a skitzo ass mofo with mulitple personalities that really isn't worth **** in the grand scheme of things.

Fourth, your coach is older than dirt and hasn't produced a playoff win since Mark Rypien was there.

Fifth, you live in Vegas shouldn't you be out at the strip club watching your wife dance right now?

Sixth, Sean Taylor was a punk ass little thug who's rotting in a box six feet underground as we speak. The only thing with more holes in it that his corpse is your defense.

Seventh, DALLAS IS GOING TO KICK YOUR ASSES THIS WEEK. So this is a moot topic...

Bring on the Ain'ts...At least their fans can bring it. ********s fans are a joke. You are a joke...Much like those ****suckers that showed up here in 2005 thumping your chests about beating Tampax Bay and talking about how they were going to beat us...You will fade into nothingness around here in about a week after you don't even MAKE the playoffs.

Buh Bye...

th_laughinghard1.gif

OWNED...

Archived