Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks message board (merged)

RedskinsFanatic

Sixth, Sean Taylor was a punk ass little thug who's rotting in a box six feet underground as we speak. The only thing with more holes in it that his corpse is your defense.

Yep - real funny!

Real tough talk from a laptop. I wish one of those left coast, Starbucks latte sipping bums would say that to CP or Tana or Ray Lewis or Ed Reed or HB Blades(from Mia) or any other U player or Mia native. I hope the Skins win Sunday and I hope we mercilessly gut Seattle just because of their fans. I see why Springs wanted out of there. :doh:

that sixth one about sean is just wrong and shows the overall class level of the board, the fans, and their city. For Seahawks fans to say that is one thing. people say stupid things. But for nobody on that board to rebuke that is wrong. Hating a football team is one thing. But if a seahawk died, i don't think a single person here would say something like that. and if they did, they would be rebuked, warned, or banned depending on the severity of the infraction. This gives me motivation to go watch a win on sunday so we can go to seattle and spoil their fair weather fans dreams of grandeur. I hope if their are any players on this board that you take note of this crap. It's one thing to be on youtube or myspace, but to be on an official seahawks board and say that. man it just shows the class level of seahawks fans.

I seriously hope Gregg Williams puts this up in the Redskins' locker room before we play Seattle in the first round of the playoffs (and if anyone thinks that we are not making the playoffs, they are are SORELY mistaken). What a disgusting & IGNORANT POST (I am not even going to comment on his Sean Taylor diatribe, but how the **** does he think we got to play them in the 2005 playoffs...was Rypien our QB?). I have never gotten so riled up after reading something in my entire life. Thats it, I just needed to vent.

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

:seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu

"OFFICIAL COUNTING YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY ARE HATCHED THREAD"

First off...You haven't EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS this year. Until you do...Shut the **** up.

Second, we OWNED your sorry asses in 2005 when you actually HAD A QB that could play.

Third, your RB is a skitzo ass mofo with mulitple personalities that really isn't worth **** in the grand scheme of things.

Fourth, your coach is older than dirt and hasn't produced a playoff win since Mark Rypien was there.

Fifth, you live in Vegas shouldn't you be out at the strip club watching your wife dance right now?

Sixth, Sean Taylor was a punk ass little thug who's rotting in a box six feet underground as we speak. The only thing with more holes in it that his corpse is your defense.

Seventh, DALLAS IS GOING TO KICK YOUR ASSES THIS WEEK. So this is a moot topic...

Bring on the Ain'ts...At least their fans can bring it. ********s fans are a joke. You are a joke...Much like those ****suckers that showed up here in 2005 thumping your chests about beating Tampax Bay and talking about how they were going to beat us...You will fade into nothingness around here in about a week after you don't even MAKE the playoffs.

Buh Bye...

OWNED...

I lived in Seattle for 6 years. I almost have to draw lines between my experience with my friends (most of them transplants, themselves) and with the natives.

For one, many Seahawks fans aren't in Seattle, they're in the ex-urbs and rural areas and as far flung as Oregon and Idaho. It's hard to say where an individual poster is from. I think the Seahawks fans have decided to form a mask of hatred as a way of compensating for the relative obscurity of sports in the area and the second-rate nature of the coverage of their teams.

Monkster from CPND was there in 2005 and she said she had never experienced such poor treatment at an away game before, so it's not JUST the internet thing.

It's strange because while Seattleites have a somewhat detached air of courtesy, a faint echo of the area's ancestors in the Scandinavian and Germanic Midwest, they are not known for being particularly rude or mean, except in some of the bad areas.

I go to college at University of Washington, and I have to deal with all these idiot Seahawk fans everyday. They guarantee a superbowl this year. :laugh:

And Madden would be the closest thing to them getting to the Superbowl. They play in the weakest division ever, and they think they're great :laugh:.

What was the question? I've been studying that stadium pretty intently the past few days...

Hey Mark, my question was about the rows. Just wanted to know if Row A was the closest to the field and didn't start at the top and then go down. I'm looking at sec 109 with some different rows and wanted to gauge on the view. The respone to that was fine....it was when I commented to the guy that thinks the hawks would beat the pats because of their 'D' that was the problem. I guess anyways...I can't log back on to see :)

I go to college at University of Washington, and I have to deal with all these idiot Seahawk fans everyday. They guarantee a superbowl this year. :laugh:

That's right, you were asking for advice earlier this year, yeah?

How's everything going at U-Dub? Get a chance to venture outside the U District much?

in 2005, we had a QB that could play? who was that? i know scott brunell played, but we almost beat them if carlos holds onto that pick.

our RB sucks? are you kidding me? i would take CP over Shaun "ow ow my feet, i can't run" Alexander any day.

gibbs hasn't won a playoff game since Rypien? um, he then goes onto say we beat tampa. wtf is he smoking.

I could go on. hawks fans are idiots.

:laugh: You think that was bad? I think seahawks fans hate you even more than Cowboys fans.

Damn, can someone get this to the Redskin players, I'm quit sure this will fuel more fire to get to Seattle :mad:

Quote:

"OFFICIAL COUNTING YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY ARE HATCHED THREAD"

First off...You haven't EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS this year. Until you do...Shut the **** up.

Second, we OWNED your sorry asses in 2005 when you actually HAD A QB that could play.

Third, your RB is a skitzo ass mofo with mulitple personalities that really isn't worth **** in the grand scheme of things.

Fourth, your coach is older than dirt and hasn't produced a playoff win since Mark Rypien was there.

Fifth, you live in Vegas shouldn't you be out at the strip club watching your wife dance right now?

Seventh, DALLAS IS GOING TO KICK YOUR ASSES THIS WEEK. So this is a moot topic...

Bring on the Ain'ts...At least their fans can bring it. ********s fans are a joke. You are a joke...Much like those ****suckers that showed up here in 2005 thumping your chests about beating Tampax Bay and talking about how they were going to beat us...You will fade into nothingness around here in about a week after you don't even MAKE the playoffs.

Hey Mark, my question was about the rows. Just wanted to know if Row A was the closest to the field and didn't start at the top and then go down. I'm looking at sec 109 with some different rows and wanted to gauge on the view. The respone to that was fine....it was when I commented to the guy that thinks the hawks would beat the pats because of their 'D' that was the problem. I guess anyways...I can't log back on to see :)

The lowest rows (closest to the field) are single lettered, ie- A, B, etc.

Then they become double lettered.

I went to the playoff game in '05 and the fans there were very unruly. Now I know that an outsider has to endure trash talk and the whole nine yards(no pun intended), but there is a line that has to be drawn. I mean fans were coming down from upperlevels just to talk sh** and even after the game I almost got into a fight because people didnt know how to respect boundries.

That's right, you were asking for advice earlier this year, yeah?

How's everything going at U-Dub? Get a chance to venture outside the U District much?

seattle is such an awesome city, but unfortuantley, its a horrible sports city because seahawks fans are idiots, sonics fans have nothing to cheer for.

Archived