Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor says... (pic included, you'll be glad you looked)

jsgregg

I got a 10 by 12 pic of landry actually making a TACKLE on Jason Witten, autographed added with Dallas sucks... Pretty cool, but wish he would tighten up!

Anyway, it sure don't compare with yours OP . Very nice!

RIP- ST

i have the same photo, but mine say "F*** DALLAS" haha.

we want dallas!!!

We miss you Sean the game will never be the same

i agree.

WE MISS YOU 21!!

• 9 months later...
Always remember the 5th of November ;)

my son was born at 0351AM that day....

If you are referring to the day he died, it was Nov. 27th. Coincidentally, it's the same day my wife (we already got married) and I are having our wedding. Happened by total chance. Didn't even realize it until my friends girlfriend of all people brought it to my attention.

EDIT: Scratch my above comment, realize you meant the day of the game in the photo. Great game, and congrats on having your child that day.

WE WANT DALLAS!

skins095.jpg

It's Dallas week, and I have been holding this picture back until the time was right. I got this signed by Sean back in July and I wouldn't trade it for the world. This season has been dedicated to him....so here it is, in his own words. WE WANT DALLAS!

HTTR :dallasuck

Yo im about to cry lol...Bring it dallas...we got sean on our side

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spIuA1GgfDE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spIuA1GgfDE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived