Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Named Starter for Pro Bowl

skinsfan07

I just read it on NFL.com. I could not believe it. And a starter! It seems I make it a few days and then something happens to bring it all back up again.

The missing man formation or some sort of tribute like his father or daughter coming onto the field before the game is definitely in order. I read that Sean is only the second athlete in history to be nomited to an "all star" game posthumously.

We need to petition the league to do something special at the game.

A great tribute to Sean, but there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that he would have been a probowler regardless of his tragic loss. He was beginning to dominate, come into his own as a top-3 safety, and I strongly feel he would have been a contender for DPOY.

Sadly I didn't realize his true impact until he was gone. He was a special talent.

Sean deserves this as player and as a human being. It was pretty classy of the NFL to let the votes go through.

I just wish I could see him play again. I miss it. Sometimes I still can't believe this happened.

I'd also love to see them place a #21 jersey on the field in FS formation.
That really is awesome, i'll be watching for some kind of tribute.
my prediction is missing man formation by the nfc team
I hope they have 10 on the field...

I hope so as well, and unlike the Bills game, this game does not mean **** so I hope it is coordinated with the AFC team where I hope the AFC on O just takes a knee on their 1st play. That would actually give a reason to watch this game (at least the beginning of it).

guys... check out the rest of the roster..... does anyone else have a problem with it besides me?

Dallas has a person at every position either starting or a back up. I'm a little irritated by this. Dallas isn't that great. i can see T.O up there and MAAAAAAAAYBE Romo sits to pee..... but I dont even KNOW the Dallas TE that beat out Cooley.

If you don't know the name of Dallas' TE than you must not even watch football....oh, wait....what's his name again???:silly:

:helmet:

An empty feeling comes over me as this is the best honor the most talented safety since Ronnie Lott could recieve, but it can never replace what we have lost. What a devestating loss both personally and professionally.

My feelings exactly, he had a bright career and life in front of him... the whole incident is so tragic the the team and his family.

:logo:

Archived