Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Named Starter for Pro Bowl

skinsfan07

I already posted this back a few weeks ago but I am really looking forward to going out to Oahu to honor ST at the Pro Bowl this year. I will be wearing my Taylor jersey at all times and hope to see quite a few of my fellow Redskin fans out there. Maybe once we get closer to February, we can organize getting any ExtremeSkins who plan on making it out there together.

R.I.P. ST. We love you. :point2sky

"And for the NFC, starting at Free Safety, representing the Washington Redskins and also God's team...#21, Sean Taylor!!!

What is so awesome about this is that they didn't have to make some "special" appointment. He earned this, even with the short amoung of games he played. He was leading vote getter before he died. That continued since then.

Way to go Sean and way to go all Skins fans who stepped up to make this happen.

A spot well deserved!!! At the game the other night an annoying giant fan sitting next to me had the nerve to say that he felt sean taylor was overrated. Wanted to smack him in the head but just replied not only is eli overrated but the giants team is overrated every year.Whens the last time they won a playoff game?

Archived