Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Named Starter for Pro Bowl

skinsfan07

guys... check out the rest of the roster..... does anyone else have a problem with it besides me?

Dallas has a person at every position either starting or a back up. I'm a little irritated by this. Dallas isn't that great. i can see T.O up there and MAAAAAAAAYBE Romo sits to pee..... but I dont even KNOW the Dallas TE that beat out Cooley.

guys... check out the rest of the roster..... does anyone else have a problem with it besides me?

Dallas has a person at every position either starting or a back up. I'm a little irritated by this. Dallas isn't that great. i can see T.O up there and MAAAAAAAAYBE Romo sits to pee..... but I dont even KNOW the Dallas TE that beat out Cooley.

Jason Witten? He is definitely deserving of being there... and truthfully probably deserves to start over Cooley.

Dude, I hate Dallas as much as the next guy on here, but Jason Whitten(sp?)is a beast, and deserves the probowl.

no offense, but witten is an absolute stud. would have been pissed if Shockey snuck in ahead of captain chaos, but no problem with witten starting over cooley. out of all the cowboys, witten probably deserves it the most. great player.

tgijef

Then you don't know much about football. Dallas has a great TE.

Archived