Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anthony Mix earning his way in ST,(Mixed and merged).

PlayAction

i hope we get to see him in some redzone offense in these final 3 games... even if he is in to be a distraction for the opposing defense.

but i would like to see him use his height and out jump a DB for a TD pass.

maybe against his former team this week :)

Mix showed me something yesterday. According to the Giants board one of the reasons why they wouldn't keep him on the active roster was his absence from teams.

With his size and decent athleticism he may well be on his way to being the next Thrash. If he can develop into a decent blocker he may have a chance to earn playing time next year.

I do believe he's already done more than Lloyd did on the year and he hasn't even been involved in 1 offensive play.
:applause::applause:

thats for sure. hes had some good special teams stops (just cant call special teams ST anymore). i loved how he bottled hester up with the rest of the punt coverage.

yeh i was watching the game with a friend of mine who's a giants fan.

he was jealous that we picked him up because he said mix is a really good receiver, they just couldn't afford to keep him on the active roster and so we stole him off the practice squad.

yeh i was watching the game with a friend of mine who's a giants fan.

he was jealous that we picked him up because he said mix is a really good receiver, they just couldn't afford to keep him on the active roster and so we stole him off the practice squad.

That's entirely incorrect. Mix was dropped for another WR. Then he sat on the Giants practice squad until the 'Skins picked him up.

Archived