Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF gamethread: Pats at Ravens

WVUforREDSKINS

Disagree bubba. He had control - that doesn't mean the ball wasn't moving, but in real time, that looked like a catch. Slow a play down enough, you can make almost any play look questionable. It never looked in danger of it coming out of his hands - thats the truth teller for me.

but thats not the rule.... he has to have control of the ball, before going out of bounds....

the ball on his fingertips of one hand as it's moving around is not possession or control..... any other team it's reversed

but thats not the rule.... he has to have control of the ball, before going out of bounds....

the ball on his fingertips of one hand as it's moving around is not possession or control..... any other team it's reversed

Seriously bubba, I could give 2 ****s about the game, and as many thought it was a solid TD catch as didn't. That tell you anything? And the replay sure as HELL wasn't conclusive. Thats a rule too, isn't it? The official was right there and called it a TD. The replay did nothing to disprove that.

that's the way I've heard it interpreted. The ball can't be moving. I've seen receptions overturned because the ball was moving

wow....after seeing what ray lewis was saying about winning for sean, I really wished they wouldve won...

Ray Lewis is dumber than a bag of hammers. I know the 'U' thing is a big deal, but I don't think Sean would care if the Ravens won or not.

we here (3) were all agreed that it wasn't a tough call...it was a definite catch being controlled at the fingertips of both hands with both feet in, then being put securely away...no controversy IMO...but i didn't get see the big PI call that set it up...i saw the very end of the play but not the whole thing

Archived