Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Classless?

TheChief

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Sounds like the typical crybaby Redskins fan.

Please get these trolls out of here. Romo sits to pee to Owens and you live in NY? What a bandwagoner. Please don't troll our board, seriously you have a life right??

This post was funny because it's a joke, there's no way he's serious. It's full of irony. I think the Bills were gracious, especially Jauron in his post-presser.

The Bills played a good enough game today. They do not owe us anything nor should we expect anything. Sean is gone and as hard as it is to accept it we as a team need to move on. I had no issues today with the Bills as a team (except for the end result) and the fans who seemed to have alot of class. Lets hope for a better result on Thursday.

:logo: Is it just me, or did this game showcase a totally classless and unsportsmanlike Buffalo Bills football team?

There are many points to be made, but I feel the obvious should not be overlooked. There are two issues I really had with today's game which really left me feeling disappointed, and angered. Now I will be the first to state that when the New England Patriots were accused of "Running The Score Up" on the 'Skins, I didn't defend the Redskins all that much. I really saw it as being a well played game on the Patriot's behalf, and a prime example of why they remain undefeated. Of course I was upset that Washington lost, but they totally appeared outmatched, and were definitely outplayed. I saw it as a hard lesson for the Redskins, and a Victory for NE which was achieved with 100% effort, despite their expected easy Win. I really don't like to make "excuses" for losses.

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures.

Please go re-think this.

Dude do us all a favor..

1 .go to your bathroom

2. Fill up the tub with hot water

3. step in the tub

4. now fall asleep face first in the water.

You should be blocked from leaving a post..

Hey. You can do better.

Nasty GL, You know better.

C'mon now Gl. You're better than that.

Guest Rafterman
This is obviously a joke. It's sad that people can't recognize humor anymore. Almost as sad as the fact that people still think Gibbs is a good coach. Then again, maybe you are the same people? That would certainly explain a lot.

LMAO! Anyone who still supports Gibbs after today needs professional help.

Seems like the guy may be making fun of us. Like we would think someone should throw the game for us. As if we make excuses for losing to the giants after Mara died.

I don't know... but it seems trollish in nature for some reason.

Don't know why a Redskin fan would post something like that.

:logo: Is it just me, or did this game showcase a totally classless and unsportsmanlike Buffalo Bills football team?

There are many points to be made, but I feel the obvious should not be overlooked. There are two issues I really had with today's game which really left me feeling disappointed, and angered. Now I will be the first to state that when the New England Patriots were accused of "Running The Score Up" on the 'Skins, I didn't defend the Redskins all that much. I really saw it as being a well played game on the Patriot's behalf, and a prime example of why they remain undefeated. Of course I was upset that Washington lost, but they totally appeared outmatched, and were definitely outplayed. I saw it as a hard lesson for the Redskins, and a Victory for NE which was achieved with 100% effort, despite their expected easy Win. I really don't like to make "excuses" for losses.

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures.

What??

Classless to take advantage of the 10 man defense IMO, but that's about it. They just beat us.

What??

Classless to take advantage of the 10 man defense IMO, but that's about it. They just beat us.

they ran a run play. not havin a fs in there shouldnt have mattered. and dick jauron said after the game he wasnt aware there were only 10 on the feild. so they should have done what may i ask???? kneel down? would the skins return the favor then?

Archived