Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Classless?

TheChief

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Last I checked the idea of Football is the win. If not why play. Buffalo did what it had too and won, don't blame Buffalo, blame the coaching staff for calling another ultra conservative game that simply doesn't work, hopefully someone will explain that the Joe Jackson Gibbs because it's obvious he doesn't understand that.

The only complaint I had at all was not downing it on the first play with 10 men on the field. Cowher had recommended honoring Taylor by playing ten men and then stated that the Bills should down the ball out of respect.

I realize, it's the NFL and I don't really fault the Bills for playing the down, at least it was a run play and not a deep ball. Regardless, downing the ball there would've really shown some class.

OK, I got here as quick as I could.

Somebody told me that there was an imposter poster calling himself TheChief who was parading around these parts perpetrating pernicious pranks upon the populace.

I'm perfectly pissed at this imposter poster pest; in fact, I'm a far piece past pissed, and I pledge that this preposterous impostery will not prevail. To pressure this pernicious pretender poster to postpone his imposterousness post haste and protect my putative position of pre-eminence, prestige, and privelege, I'm prepared to pursue proper proscribed peremptory proceedings - each Post Office will post a prominent poster of the imposter poster. The Post will post pictures of the imposter poster. No port shall proffer protection to this poser poster with his poisonous plots.

People, I plead to you: please do not percieve TheChiefand The Chief to be the same perveyor of protracted prating! One of us publishes predictably peurile pap, while the other... has no space between the words in his name ...er, ah,

:paranoid:

never mind.

:movefast:

if this is a joke/sarcasm thread, i think it was made out of a touchy subject, tacky and in poor taste. and not very funny to boot. and it fails. i'm a huge fan of wonder showzen, dave chappelle, and wes anderson movies.

if this is a serious thread, it fails for obvious reasons.

either way it fails horribly.

Sounds like the typical crybaby Redskins fan.

Since 1993, this is the only way the Redskins can win a game.

This really shows beyond any shadow of a doubt how pathetic the Redskins are. They cannot even win a home game against the Bills 6 days after the death of one of their players. I would figure they would "Win one for the Gipp" but they did not. Instead they "Choked for the Gipp". This is beyond pathetic.

Yeah this is sick, Joe's time out wasn't classless, the Official on the sideline didn't call the timeout quickly enough, that's the refs fault. As for the second timeout penalty that's on Joe. I don't blame the bills for this. We've been doing the exact same thing all year long, are you actually surprised we lost? I'm not.

Archived