Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Picks for next year?

RWJ

we don't have our fourth. the rest depends on Kendall. if he plays 80% of the snaps we give up a fourth in 2009. if he doesn't' date=' we give up our fifth THIS year.[/quote']

If we have our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th and 7th, hopefully we can rebuild using the draft next year.

Isn't Yoder a decent blocker?

Can't we just put an extra LT to play TE?

He's good a getting false starts.

Not a TE but I like Owen Schmidt from WVU, this kid gets mad at himself and beats his helmet against his forehead on the sidelines, he's a damn animal and will be available LATE in the draft

If we have our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th and 7th, hopefully we can rebuild using the draft next year.

That's waaaayyyy too many. We'll be able to trade at least half of those in order to sign someone with a little talent. Is Mike Williams still on the Raiders?

Signed,

Vinny

As much as I would like tod raft skill positions early, gotta go with the trenches now. Best available DE and OL in the first two rounds. Then try and find a WR and CB in the next two. More DL and OL depth in the last two rounds.

Any combination of that will definitely help out our situation. I think it should just be DE, OL, WR, CB, OL, OL. I think with Wilson, Evans, Golston, Alexander, et. al., we have decent d-line depth.

i dont think that trade was incentive based

edit: i think you might be right

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_NFL_Draft#Third_round

49ers to Patriots. The San Francisco 49ers traded their first-round selection in the 2008 Draft to the New England Patriots, as well as the 110th overall selection in the 2007 Draft (used to select John Bowie) in exchange for the 28th overall selection in the 2007 Draft (used to select Joe Staley)

My gosh, looks like the Pats will get a top 5 pick

49ers to Patriots. The San Francisco 49ers traded their first-round selection in the 2008 Draft to the New England Patriots, as well as the 110th overall selection in the 2007 Draft (used to select John Bowie) in exchange for the 28th overall selection in the 2007 Draft (used to select Joe Staley)

My gosh, looks like the Pats will get a top 5 pick

Yes, which is why half of the football following nation called out for them to lose both of their 1st rounders after the spying affair. Losing a pick in the 30s is nothing when you have a top 5 still from someone else. No wonder Belichick always looks so darned smug. :mad:

Skins traded a 3rd and 4th for Lloyd. Were all of those picks given up last year or are any still due to the 49ers?

Whatever picks the Skins have they need to use them wisely because they are in desperate need in so many places: WR (high priority - possible second round), OL (3rd rounder would be good), DT/DE (need first round talent), CB (we are already out of top picks but Springs may be on his last year).

Archived