Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My first homecoming

adamyesme1111

yeah, dont drink too much before the dance.

get her a corrsaige (sp). or some sort of flower.

be really respectful to the parents.

dont try to get past 2nd base until you get the green light.

dont break out with any "signature" dances.

and dont let her dance with any other dudes.

but other then that, enjoy that man. you are going to remember it forever.

Are you going with a girl that is your girlfriend?

Either way, don't dance with other girls. Thats a really quick way to piss your date off.

Just try to be polite to your date, pay attention to her but don't smother her with attention. And if she asks you to dance (to a fast song), even though you might not have rhythm, go dance. She'll be happy that she's with someone who is dancing and not standing on the wall.

Are you going with a girl that is your girlfriend?

Either way, don't dance with other girls. Thats a really quick way to piss your date off.

Just try to be polite to your date, pay attention to her but don't smother her with attention. And if she asks you to dance (to a fast song), even though you might not have rhythm, go dance. She'll be happy that she's with someone who is dancing and not standing on the wall.

just grab her ass with both hands and dance that way. chics love it when you take charge.

and dont dance with other girls unless she has said she thinks shes hot and wants a 3way.

if she aint your girl, dont get her anything. she should open the doors for you!!

:laugh: :cheers: :laugh: good luck!!

When you dance, don't have a dumb look on your face. Just flow with the music, everything else will come naturally as far as how to act. have a great time.

so wait, i'm a little confused. you're 27 and a highschool freshman?

Theres nothing wrong with being in the Special classes! :mad:

1. I feel SO uncool.

2. I'm beginning to feel old.

3. I'm glad that I am not that cool.

QFT

Also, to the video... This was the last time anyone saw them with their clothes on...

The parents came home and they were in the middle of a triangle jerk... (Can't have a circle with 3 people)

Archived