Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should the Redskins draft Marcus Monk WR (Arkansas)next season?

michael_33

While I am not real sure who we should draft first whether it be DL or WR or OL but if we go d line we need to draft Chris Long

This man has 10 sacks as a 3-4 DE that is insane. He can play every down and is god at both run and pass. And He can play in a 3-4 4-3

While I am not real sure who we should draft first whether it be DL or WR or OL but if we go d line we need to draft Chris Long

This man has 10 sacks as a 3-4 DE that is insane. He can play every down and is god at both run and pass. And He can play in a 3-4 4-3

I agree about Long. I've watched him play and that dude has got a freakin motor on him. My ideal draft would be getting Chris Long in the 1st, Limas Sweed in the 2nd (he'll probably drop to the 2nd because of his wrist injury this year), and then go OL in the 3rd.

EDIT: Ok, maybe I'll get flamed for this...but another ideal draft would be picking up Darren McFadden. I know, I know. We already have good RBs. But this kid is like Adrian Peterson x 2. Literally. He is just plain sick. Big (6'2, 210), fast (4.4 40), strong, explodes into the holes like a missile, and has serious moves. Rumor is the Cowgirls are in love with him. I really hope they don't get him. :mad:

With the way the rest of the league is now, Calais Campbell and Chris Long definitely won't be available, Derrick Harvey would probably be better off in a 3-4. Tyson Jackson from LSU would be a good option if he comes out. This team hasn't drafted D-Linemen and youth is needed there.

Now for receivers, Monk should be there in the 4th round, he's been hurt and hasn't been producing. William Franklin from Mizzou could be a good pick in the 3rd round. Earl Bennett, from Vandy, can come out, he may not be tall at 6-1, but plays big. He can be there in the 2nd round.

hello, earth to skins fans. We need to draft Jansen's replacement. JAnsen is done and we need to find a solid RT. Guys, we have Wilson who is looking like a great DE. Our d-line is fine. Is Blades good enough to replace London? London is getting up there in age.

For the Skins to continue to be successful they need to fill several holes ...

1/ O-Line: We all know they are porus. Jon Jasen is not healthy, and hasn't been for a couple of years. Randy Thomas is aging. Chris isn't as dominant as he once was. The replacements are old vets, and you can't build around them.

2/ WRs - The lack of productivity speaks for itself. We need a speedste - tall, athletic, playmaker.

3/ RBs - Clinton has been injury plagued for a couple of years and is a shadow of what he was when he played for the Broncos. He is not a pounder/bruising back this offense needs. More often than not, he can't get the tough 3rd down yardage needed to make a 1st down.

4/ D-Line and/or DE to create pressure, sacks, and make opposing Qbs eat dust!

Chris Long may very well be the #1 player picked the way he is playing. Dont think we'll be picking that high.

The Redskins are going to need another top notch WR.

Right now they have ARE who is finally making himself known, hopefully he performs like this all year.

And Moss, who when healthy, is the Skins only other WR threat (last game aside). But health is the issue. If he sits out another 3-4 games this year, he will not be back next season.

I dont know about Marcus Monk specifically, but they will indeed need another top WR next draft

okay I got to come out and reproove that. Is our Dline playing good. yeah it is, but I still think we need a top round first day pick on either a DT or DE. I think that the way our guys have played thus far has made the need for it to be a 1st Round pick has dropped though. But its still early in the season too.

As for monk, I'd draft him. but I dunno if he'll be there when we drarft.

So you think our D-line is good?You don't think that maybe they are overachieving a little bit?

You're Awesome! :cheers:

You would be an idiot if you think we should draft a D lineman before and O lineman..... Our offensive line is getting older on the right side, and Jansen can't go a season without getting hurt.

You're Awesome! :cheers:

Get DE throught FA.

through the draft, draft the top Guards available with our 1st pick, ala BeN Grubbs or a Tackle like Marcus McNiel clone

Later in Draft, draft WR like a Demetrius Williams, WR from Bmore clone,

BIG TE, like a Ben Watson

Yeah, that will be economical. . .

We need a LDE and big WR, both could start immediately.

We also need guards. . .but we will have two starting guards returning, albiet old. . .

Which is more eonomical to sign. . .a guard or a DE?

Dockery stupidity aside. . .

I think you go with the player out of OL, DE, DT, WR, that is the best player, in the first day.

Archived