Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Today the "U" stands for

CHUBAKAH

Underachievers

Take away ever bad play that everyone of them made, and we win this game by 21 points.

Santana Moss = The worst game to date in a Skins uniform. I can only think of one word that described his play today and that is Pathetic. Did he even catch a single ball today?

Clinton Portis = The shoes are very pretty and you look good just as you stated on your show. Perhaps a cleat adjustment was in order, or maybe you just like falling down all over the field. Love the way your holding on to the ball this season.

Sean Taylor = The best of the three, and we loved the two INT’s. You should have had seven as they were in your hands all day.

They lost as a team today, but if we can point to one group, the U failed miserably today, and this loss makes me sick.

This game wasn’t even close if we made plays.

One things for sure. We are consistently inconsistent.

Same as it ever was.

:2cents:

People, give them a break.

Portis and Moss were both playing iwth injuries.

Portis clearly was gimpy, as was Moss.

if they have injuries, then they should not be on the field. betts did a good jub filling in for CP last season. As for moss...does he have a hand injury?? no, didn't think so! no excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO PATRIOTS!

ST did have a few practice attempts before he learned how to clamp his hands around that football thingy.

Moss is definitely feeling major dissapointment right now. He should. But this is very likely going to be his worst game ever.

Portis looked bad, but the offensive line - even Chris Samuels - wore down in the second half.

Clinton's fumble was bad, but otherwise I thought he did all he could given the condition of the Oline and the field.

I do agree that Santana was just pathetic.

That was about as bad a game a Redskins receiver has had that I can remember.

Tons of drops, held to 0 catches and then to top it off the killer fumble on a reverse.

You are truely an idiot. Yes, we struggled to execute at times today. Bottom line is we were the better team on the field today. Regardless, of who was better, we lost the game.

Moss had a terrible game, I give you that. But hes still a go to guy. One bad game doesnt change that.

Portis played a solid game other than that fumble. And they missed the FG so the fumble didnt cost us anything.

And last but not least, you are the biggest idiot I have ever seen to bash ST after the game he had. He had a great game and kept us in it for the most part. You are a fool

I was with you until you got to ST. He played beautifully today. Nothing thrown his direction was caught by anyone but him. Sure, he had a couple good shots he missed, but the man is not a receiver and he still managed to catch more passes them most of our WRs today.

To call him an underachiever after that game is ridiculous.

The number one arguments of Portis believers is that he doesnt fumble like betts.

Thank god it was Green Bay we played, cause a good team would of killed us.

Look at his lifetime stats and he puts in on the ground at the same rate as Betts. I figured it up last year and the number of fumbles per carry over their career is close, but for some reason when I pointed it out last year people just couldn't compehend it. I got flamed for it. I wasn't even pointing a flaw in Portis. I was just trying to point out that he isn't immaculate

Boy, the children are out in full force today. Any adults want to get in on the convo?

BTW, I gave props to ST for his 2 INT's. I complained he dropped the other 5 in his hands. That is not slamming children.

I think I hear you momma calling kids.

Archived