Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Today the "U" stands for

CHUBAKAH

He had decent game but you can't deny the fact that he also dropped two sure INT's.

You know absolutely nothing about football if you think Taylor simply had a "decent" game. He played lights out all day. Yes, he dropped a few balls, but I would only call one of them a "sure" thing.

Some of "you guys" who come in threads and don't read them all the way through make me sick as well.

I closed the Taylor portion of this discussion like 5 posts ago noobie.

:D

I'm sorry, but theres a new thread every minute in these forums. I'm not going to read 5 pages in every thread. Point is you shouldn't have even put him in there and you did. So I stick with my statement.

Your kidding, right? Injuries shouldn't cause you to drop a pass that is in your hands or fumble a ball. Injuries...pulease. This team has been full of excuses for 15 years.

Depending on injury, one's movement that seems unrelated to the injury can be seriously hampered. For example, ham injury can affect how you turn your body to catch the ball. In another example, if one's knee is hurt, one may try to compensate for falling in awkward position, leaving the ball unprotected.

I'm sorry, but theres a new thread every minute in these forums. I'm not going to read 5 pages in every thread. Point is you shouldn't have even put him in there and you did. So I stick with my statement.

Well then perhaps you should just stick to scrabble. Me thinks the internets is too tough for you.

Hey Chewy and everyone else who thinks lower body injuries don't affect other aspects of your game. Have any of you played a competitive sport before? I mean with a uniform, in a stadium, on the field, when you were 15-16 or older? If you have, its amazing to me that you can actually believe the garbage you are spewing. Any injury that affects a critical part of an athlete's body (groin or hamstring for a WR) affects his whole game. If he isn't running pain free or unaltered than he is thinking about running. This takes attention and concentration away from more difficult parts of the game like catching a deep ball or running through traffic.

Anyone else worried about Santana not shaking it off?

To me he has the Mark Wohlers/Chuck Knoblauch look to him.

I am not trying to be cynical but it's just been the look in his eyes most of the year.

i have complete faith in santana stepping it up. JC and santana have never seemed to be on the same page. but JC is a great qb and santana is a great wr, so i have faith that they will figure this out

Archived