Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Today the "U" stands for

CHUBAKAH

Sean Taylor = The best of the three, and we loved the two INT’s. You should have had seven as they were in your hands all day.

Whatever dude, go be a ****ing Cowboys fan.

We lost the game by a FG against one of the 'best' teams in the NFC, the season is far from over.

****ing Crybaby.

You = :cry:

You people are starting to piss me off.

Underachievers

Take away ever bad play that everyone of them made, and we win this game by 21 points.

Santana Moss = The worst game to date in a Skins uniform. I can only think of one word that described his play today and that is Pathetic. Did he even catch a single ball today?

Clinton Portis = The shoes are very pretty and you look good just as you stated on your show. Perhaps a cleat adjustment was in order, or maybe you just like falling down all over the field. Love the way your holding on to the ball this season.

Sean Taylor = The best of the three, and we loved the two INT’s. You should have had seven as they were in your hands all day.

They lost as a team today, but if we can point to one group, the U failed miserably today, and this loss makes me sick.

This game wasn’t even close if we made plays.

One things for sure. We are consistently inconsistent.

Same as it ever was.

:2cents:

How did Hester do? Didnt he do well? Rocky played very well. He was all over.

Santana Moss and Clinton Portis blew today, yes. Moss cost us the game, but now that i am calmer. It was our o-line no depth that killed us.

Is Heyer alright?

I am all excuses out for this bunch. If I made the kind of mistakes these guys make on my job I'd be kicking cans and counting telephone poles looking for another one. And for a hell of a lot less money too. You say Portis is hurt, are his stinking hands hurt?? No, he has fumbled in each of the last 3 games dude. Poor ball protection and this is coming from what some people call a premier back?? Not!! I don't feel any sympathy, I feel disgusted.

And Moss, I am supposed to feel sorry for Moss?? Not!!! He didn't catch one pass today and all but one were catchable, very catchable. And he too can't protect the ball and fumbles when no one even hit him??? No, buddy I am all sympathied out for this bunch of bumbling over paid idiots!!!

The game planning and clock management were absolutely terrible and that is on Gibbs and the coaching staff.

I ask you this, why did we get away from throwing to Cooley?? I thought you went with the thing that works until it doesn't anymore. And if you do call his number on a critical down make sure that he is past the G####mn marker!!!

How about Betts? O wait, 7 fumbles in 6 games. :doh:

Taylor was still a dominant player on the field....but if Green Bay is one of the best teams in the NFC...OMG...the NFC is pathetic. That was a poor performance of "professional" football today by both teams. Our "d" looks great...Campbell looks promising...but the O line was horrible and the receivers just as bad. :(

Guest RideorDieChic
What about Rocky McIntosh?

I'm really not sure why we're grouping them like they're still playing for college teams.

My point exactly, this thread is equally as demoralizing as the offensive execution displayed today by our team.

College was many years ago for them and many of us. Enough already!!!:doh: :doh:

Time to move on....

Seems a lot of people are missing the entire point of this thread.

A. Most, not all members here, have always put so much stock in the boy's from the "U".

B. I have simply pointed out that while most, not all, think these guys are infallible, today "most, not all" of them stunk the place up.

I did not "blast" Sean Taylor as some of you have put it, I simply pointed out that he was less than "Perfect, or God" that some on this board would like others to believe.

And for the guy who thinks Taylor missed 3 opportunities, he actually had 7 total, of which he made INT's on two.

I left Rocky out of the thread basically because he made one bad play that I saw, and if you want to get right down to it, Carlos [i still need to learn how to wrap up, and catch the ball more often ]Rodgers was at fault for that play.

Lastly,

Zoony, I was being nice. TBH, from what I have seen from this team without Moss, it wouldn't hurt my feeling at all to see him sit until at least his hamstring is removed from his hands, as some are now pointing out is the cause for his play today.

Sorry guys, but while I am a Redskins fan, I don't see through the burgundy glasses, and I have never partaken in the koolaid some of the people on this board like to drink.

I call it like I see it, and today the "U" players of old, Redskins now didn't cut the mustard, and we lost because of it.

:2cents:

Wow. Last thing I thought I'd see is someone blasting Sean Taylor's game today. I guess you can get anything over here in the Stadium. :laugh:

Even women who have nothing to add to the conversation other than some dribble about one's observations about some X college football players who over 50% of the board thinks are Gods.

Who'd of thunk it.

:D

Chewie.. This board fears facts when it enhances a negative part of this team.

Facts are facts. The U boys underachieved. As did a lot of this team.

Doesn't mean that they suck or should be traded. Just the fact that they sure as hell didn't help us. Save ST. Still wish he could have caught the rest that his hands touched. :)

You were unduly harsh on Taylor... but not harsh enough on Moss.

Moss SUCKED today. He has been pretty much invisible since the Jax game last year. But today, he COST this team. If he'd missed the plane, the team would have been better off. Hell, we would have won.

Moss, if he has any dignity about him whatsoever, needs to get in front of the team and apologize. I'm serious. That was the worst performance I've EVER SEEN BY A WIDE RECEIVER. EVER.

Couldn't agree more...I actually found myself saying that Moss singlehandedly lost the game for the Skins. :doh:

Wow. Last thing I thought I'd see is someone blasting Sean Taylor's game today. I guess you can get anything over here in the Stadium. :laugh:

He would probably bash Adrian Peterson as well for not rushing for 500 yards against the Bears. Sure, 230 yards is nice but why not 500? 500 would have been perfect. 230 is solid only. :doh:

He would probably bash Adrian Peterson as well for not rushing for 500 yards against the Bears. Sure, 230 yards is nice but why not 500? 500 would have been perfect. 230 is solid only. :doh:

Who is "He"

Have you actually read what I have said, or what others have responded to?

Thanks for playing in any event.

:doh:

Whatever dude, go be a ****ing Cowboys fan.

That 'insult' is retarded. When one tries to be objective.. they are told to become a Cowboys fan. :doh:

That makes as much sense as someone putting a screen door on a submarine. Is it just ES or is it like that on the other Redskins boards? Save Redskins Roadtrips (or atleast the little that I have witnessed).

Who is "He"

Have you actually read what I have said, or what others have responded to?

Thanks for playing in any event.

:doh:

Uh, yes i did. You're bashing Taylor for having 2 interceptions only instead of 6-7. Stop drinking and go to bed. Just because Taylor is from the U you don't have to drag him into this crap by helping your argument that the players from the U underachieved today. :rolleyes:

Seems a lot of people are missing the entire point of this thread.

A. Most, not all members here, have always put so much stock in the boy's from the "U".

B. I have simply pointed out that while most, not all, think these guys are infallible, today "most, not all" of them stunk the place up.

So this is really about fans of the University of Miami.

Got it.

Uh, yes i did. You're bashing Taylor for having 2 interceptions only instead of 6-7. Stop drinking and go to bed. Just because Taylor is from the U you don't have to drag him into this crap by helping your argument that the players from the U underachieved today. :rolleyes:

Quote my so called "Bashing" I'm still wondering where this is coming from.

And for the guy who thinks Taylor missed 3 opportunities, he actually had 7 total, of which he made INT's on two.

Taylor dropped 4, got 2 INTs. That's 6. However most of his interceptions were because of his ridiculous speed, and ability to cover the entire field. Most safeties wouldn't have even had the opportunities.

EDIT: Also, one of the "missed opportunities" bounced off another player, and was behind him. It would have been a ridiculous catch if he'd made it...but definitely not underachieving that he didn't.

It pretty much kills your entire premise to say Taylor "underachieved," bro. How many safeties have 2 INT games every week? And some of those drops were catches even WRs might have dropped. Seriously, dude.

Guest RideorDieChic

Chubakah,

Point taken, yet it is still counterproductive to divide the team, especially after a loss, regardless of why. If no one notice, the U sucks right now, its been fould smelling for a few years now....so so much for that analogy. Those players are commendable simply because as individuals they were solid while in college. So happens they share the same alma mater.

I think you should be penalize for that MISTER. Mods TO for Chubakah.

P.S.

Chubakah, if you're a mod, be like Moss and bench yourself for the rest of the day. Thanks.

How many safeties have 2 INT games every week?

The fact still remains he had chances to make plays on the ball today, and didn't.

I have not gone in to his past here, nor am I talking about other games. I was talking today.

We will agree to disagree on his performance today.

That 'insult' is retarded. When one tries to be objective.. they are told to become a Cowboys fan. :doh:

That makes as much sense as someone putting a screen door on a submarine. Is it just ES or is it like that on the other Redskins boards? Save Redskins Roadtrips (or atleast the little that I have witnessed).

Saying Taylor should have caught 7 INTs is objective?

You're retarded.

Chubakah,

Point taken, yet it is still counterproductive to divide the team, especially after a loss, regardless of why. If no one notice, the U sucks right now, its been fould smelling for a few years now....so so much for that analogy. Those players are commendable simply because as individuals they were solid while in college. So happens they share the same alma mater.

I think you should be penalize for that MISTER. Mods TO for Chubakah.

P.S.

Chubakah, if you're a mod, be like Moss and bench yourself for the rest of the day. Thanks.

Me a mod on ES?

:laugh:

I'm way too big an outlaw to be a mod here.

:pimp:

Archived