Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Today the "U" stands for

CHUBAKAH

Underachievers

Take away ever bad play that everyone of them made, and we win this game by 21 points.

Santana Moss = The worst game to date in a Skins uniform. I can only think of one word that described his play today and that is Pathetic. Did he even catch a single ball today?

Clinton Portis = The shoes are very pretty and you look good just as you stated on your show. Perhaps a cleat adjustment was in order, or maybe you just like falling down all over the field. Love the way your holding on to the ball this season.

Sean Taylor = The best of the three, and we loved the two INT’s. You should have had seven as they were in your hands all day.

They lost as a team today, but if we can point to one group, the U failed miserably today, and this loss makes me sick.

This game wasn’t even close if we made plays.

One things for sure. We are consistently inconsistent.

Same as it ever was.

:2cents:

It is clear Portis and Moss are hurting but you can not put any blame on Sean Taylor for this game.

Actually Taylor today showed me he has taken another step. All game he was playing the ball and not trying to make huge hits. This is what kept him from making so many pics last year and now it looks he knows it.

You'd like a player to catch the ball that hits him in the hands. Never did I say he sould have 7 INTS. But, uh.. nice to not read the rest of his post moron.

Nor did I ever say he should make plays on all seven.

I mean hell, if you guys are happy with a player making a play less than 50% of the time, when the chance comes up, more power to you.

People, give them a break.

Portis and Moss were both playing iwth injuries.

Portis clearly was gimpy, as was Moss.

Your kidding, right? Injuries shouldn't cause you to drop a pass that is in your hands or fumble a ball. Injuries...pulease. This team has been full of excuses for 15 years.

Nor did I ever say he should make plays on all seven.

I mean hell, if you guys are happy with a player making a play less than 50% of the time, when the chance comes up, more power to you.

Come on...you know as well as the rest of us how ridiculously hard some of those catches were. Sure, you can technically say that he didn't make the catches so he underachieved, but

1) Most safeties wouldn't have even been in position to make some of the plays he did, and

2) a couple of them were 3rd down deep balls that would have been like punts anyway, so it doesn't matter.

I'm happy with a safety that's in position to make a play 6 times in one game.

EDIT: You would have a point if those balls were caught, but they all ended up as broken up pass plays, so he still "made a defensive play."

I'm happy with a safety that's in position to make a play 6 times in one game.

EDIT: You would have a point if those balls were caught, but they all ended up as broken up pass plays, so he still "made a defensive play."

That's exactly it. End of discussion on Taylor.

Moss? No excuse though. Portis? Looked bad today.

Underachievers

Take away ever bad play that everyone of them made, and we win this game by 21 points.

Santana Moss = The worst game to date in a Skins uniform. I can only think of one word that described his play today and that is Pathetic. Did he even catch a single ball today?

Clinton Portis = The shoes are very pretty and you look good just as you stated on your show. Perhaps a cleat adjustment was in order, or maybe you just like falling down all over the field. Love the way your holding on to the ball this season.

Sean Taylor = The best of the three, and we loved the two INT’s. You should have had seven as they were in your hands all day.

They lost as a team today, but if we can point to one group, the U failed miserably today, and this loss makes me sick.

This game wasn’t even close if we made plays.

One things for sure. We are consistently inconsistent.

Same as it ever was.

:2cents:

I can't put any of it on Taylor to be honest. The two he did pic gave the O an opertunity that they did nothing with. The ones he missed were all incomplete passes. How that hurt us is beyond me.

He had a great game today, and bailed our ass out more then once. Darrell Green once said, "If I had a dime for every pic I should have caught, I'd be able to retire." He was judged on his overall play, and Sean should be looked at the same way. It could have been 30 to 14 if not for Taylor today.

at least for this game, I would say that the U stands for UGLY. The performace was terrible today (I thought taylor actaully had a good game as well as McIntosh.) but as for Portis and Moss, it wasn't great. I really hope that we do what we are supposed to do next week and beat the Cardinals.

Taylor dropped 4, got 2 INTs. That's 6. However most of his interceptions were because of his ridiculous speed, and ability to cover the entire field. Most safeties wouldn't have even had the opportunities.

EDIT: Also, one of the "missed opportunities" bounced off another player, and was behind him. It would have been a ridiculous catch if he'd made it...but definitely not underachieving that he didn't.

It pretty much kills your entire premise to say Taylor "underachieved," bro. How many safeties have 2 INT games every week? And some of those drops were catches even WRs might have dropped. Seriously, dude.

He had decent game but you can't deny the fact that he also dropped two sure INT's.

Archived