Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Today the "U" stands for

CHUBAKAH

Boy, the children are out in full force today. Any adults want to get in on the convo?

BTW, I gave props to ST for his 2 INT's. I complained he dropped the other 5 in his hands. That is not slamming children.

I think I hear you momma calling kids.

No offense, but poking fun at people and calling them "kids" for having a differrent opinions than you does not foster adult conversation.

Yes, you gave ST props for his 2 INTs, but you critized him for something that is rather unfair. Yeah, he dropped some, but he also didn't allow a single receiver in his area catch a ball. That seems to overshadow the fact he dropped a few on a rainy afternoon. That does not consitute an underachiever in my book.

sorry. boys from the vaunted U had a bad day. yep- taylor had 2 picks, but he had 3 others that hit him in the hands.

moss couldnt catch a cold- and fumbled. portis cant hold onto the ball. they were bad- no excuses.

they need to step up or get used to the bench.

Wow... another one? Really? You are rediculous.

I love Rocky, I love Taylor, I wish Portis would take rest and get back to 100%, I think Moss is off with Campbell because he was hurt most of training camp and I don't know if they will get into a rhythm or not.

I don't see what the **** any of that has to do with the fact that Chubakah pointed out that some of the U guys had a bad game today, and he forgot to mention that Rocky DID blow the coverage on that play.

You are truely an idiot. Yes, we struggled to execute at times today. Bottom line is we were the better team on the field today. Regardless, of who was better, we lost the game.

Moss had a terrible game, I give you that. But hes still a go to guy. One bad game doesnt change that.

Portis played a solid game other than that fumble. And they missed the FG so the fumble didnt cost us anything.

And last but not least, you are the biggest idiot I have ever seen to bash ST after the game he had. He had a great game and kept us in it for the most part. You are a fool

Hey. What? We in elementary school here? Watch it with the name calling.

hmmmm' date=' really?!?! the last i checked you caught/carried the ball with your hands, not with your legs...don't make excuses for them, they simply didn't show up for a game we SHOULD HAVE won.[/quote']

A guy that gets it, and is in PA.

:laugh:

Sorry guys, but my little thread is the truth. They all made plays that cost us the game. Even if you just remove Santana from the game we win.

We looked better last week then we have ever since he came here.

Underachievers

Take away ever bad play that everyone of them made, and we win this game by 21 points.

Santana Moss = The worst game to date in a Skins uniform. I can only think of one word that described his play today and that is Pathetic. Did he even catch a single ball today?

Clinton Portis = The shoes are very pretty and you look good just as you stated on your show. Perhaps a cleat adjustment was in order, or maybe you just like falling down all over the field. Love the way your holding on to the ball this season.

Sean Taylor = The best of the three, and we loved the two INT’s. You should have had seven as they were in your hands all day.

They lost as a team today, but if we can point to one group, the U failed miserably today, and this loss makes me sick.

This game wasn’t even close if we made plays.

One things for sure. We are consistently inconsistent.

Same as it ever was.

:2cents:

As far as I am concerned ST did what he was supposed to do. As for the other guys...

Our D was great .. our ST was good .. our O was mediocre .. our O coaching was somewhere on that scale, but no where near how our D side played .. excluding the player errors you look at the back to back timeouts and that 4th down play where the guy was not even over the line .... maybe Campbell thre it early, i am not privy to that information

Agreed on Moss, and to a lesser extent Portis, but you're way off base about Taylor. I mean yeah, he should have probably had at least 4 picks, but he still had two. He was all over the secondary making plays, and at least one of his dropped INTs was a deep bomb on 3rd down, so it would have been pretty much the same as a punt anyway.

I mean, really Chewy...you know football better than that. The Packers had one big play all day; and Taylor is the reason (they didn't get more). He's been the reason teams can't go deep on us all season. Even if he did make those other picks, our offense wasn't doing anything. :(

Well injury go nothing with he passes he dropped or the portis fumble. The didn't show up its simple as that.

Injuries affect much more than the specific body part they pertain to.

Usually, mistakes occur when a player is focused on overcompensating for his injury or distracted due to pain.

Underachievers

Take away ever bad play that everyone of them made, and we win this game by 21 points.

Santana Moss = The worst game to date in a Skins uniform. I can only think of one word that described his play today and that is Pathetic. Did he even catch a single ball today?

Clinton Portis = The shoes are very pretty and you look good just as you stated on your show. Perhaps a cleat adjustment was in order, or maybe you just like falling down all over the field. Love the way your holding on to the ball this season.

Sean Taylor = The best of the three, and we loved the two INT’s. You should have had seven as they were in your hands all day.

They lost as a team today, but if we can point to one group, the U failed miserably today, and this loss makes me sick.

This game wasn’t even close if we made plays.

One things for sure. We are consistently inconsistent.

Same as it ever was.

:2cents:

You were unduly harsh on Taylor... but not harsh enough on Moss.

Moss SUCKED today. He has been pretty much invisible since the Jax game last year. But today, he COST this team. If he'd missed the plane, the team would have been better off. Hell, we would have won.

Moss, if he has any dignity about him whatsoever, needs to get in front of the team and apologize. I'm serious. That was the worst performance I've EVER SEEN BY A WIDE RECEIVER. EVER.

Guest RideorDieChic

Tisk - Tisk, so now is a "U" loss, rather than a team loss? LOL

Is a shame how quickly some Redskins "fans" fall apart after a loss, is a greater embarrasment to see our own fans taking apart our TEAM, gees!

Implaying, subcompartments withing the team is divisible, and in the end equals failure for the whole.... What a sad day.

Stop the nonsense!

People, give them a break.

Portis and Moss were both playing iwth injuries.

Portis clearly was gimpy, as was Moss.

I am all excuses out for this bunch. If I made the kind of mistakes these guys make on my job I'd be kicking cans and counting telephone poles looking for another one. And for a hell of a lot less money too. You say Portis is hurt, are his stinking hands hurt?? No, he has fumbled in each of the last 3 games dude. Poor ball protection and this is coming from what some people call a premier back?? Not!! I don't feel any sympathy, I feel disgusted.

And Moss, I am supposed to feel sorry for Moss?? Not!!! He didn't catch one pass today and all but one were catchable, very catchable. And he too can't protect the ball and fumbles when no one even hit him??? No, buddy I am all sympathied out for this bunch of bumbling over paid idiots!!!

The game planning and clock management were absolutely terrible and that is on Gibbs and the coaching staff.

I ask you this, why did we get away from throwing to Cooley?? I thought you went with the thing that works until it doesn't anymore. And if you do call his number on a critical down make sure that he is past the G####mn marker!!!

Archived