Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NE vs. Pukes Game Thread

tr1

Watching this game, it does give me some confidence that our Defense can hold New England to a reasonable game, but I think our offense is going to struggle because I do feel Dallas's offense is more mature then the Skins offense. I think we have more weapons and in time will be better, but Dallas's offense is pretty much at it's peak right now.

Watching this game, it does give me some confidence that our Defense can hold New England to a reasonable game, but I think our offense is going to struggle because I do feel Dallas's offense is more mature then the Skins offense. I think we have more weapons and in time will be better, but Dallas's offense is pretty much at it's peak right now.

Not to mention we're in their house.

sammy, Randy Moss is a character guy? Whatever drugs you are on, i want it.

Name one character guy other than Lloyd?

My post was a frozen rope into right field and you were standing at third base on that one. I'm talking about all this "He's not a Gibbs guy" garbage we read on here. Of course he's not a character guy. My point is he's an amazing receiver and we pass on him for less quality so we can have "character" guys. A team full of character guys got us 5-11 last year. To hell with character. I wanna win!

I don't know what you have been smoking...but dallas has better WR's .......we got midgets on our team

Archived