Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NE vs. Pukes Game Thread

tr1

It is true. Dallas ****ing blew last week. They get 48 dropped on them this week and WE STILL HAVE PUKE FANS telling us they are the third best team in the league.

If it wasn't so goddamn ridiculous, I'd simply be laughing.

1. New England

2. Indy

3. Pittsburgh

And there is no fourth best team in the league.

Right now, is there an NFC team that can come with 21 of any of those three in the Super Bowl?

It is true. Dallas ****ing blew last week. They get 48 dropped on them this week and WE STILL HAVE PUKE FANS telling us they are the third best team in the league.

If it wasn't so goddamn ridiculous, I'd simply be laughing.

name the top 5 teams in the NFL westy

:laugh: Losing by 21 at home is never good. I don't care who you're playing.

And last week...you're lucky you can forget that so easily. :D

I was referring to "Dallas just plain sucks".

Yeah, we didn't bring our "A" game against the Bills, and the offense was horrible, BUT our defense was amazing.

The Patriots are a great team. We stuck with them for 3 quarters, and just ran out of steam.

Dallas did get their collective behinds handed to them by a better team. But if you think that NE isn't going to do that to everybody this year, you are wrong. They are that good. That isn't fuzzy logic, that is the truth....

Forty-eight points.

Where was that freakin' defense?

And Romo sits to pee threw another pick today...

Try to be a bit humble for a little while... :laugh:

Your team just got humiliated.

1. New England

2. Indy

3. Pittsburgh

And there is no fourth best team in the league.

Right now' date=' is there an NFC team that can come with 21 of any of those three in the Super Bowl?[/quote']

I love how everyone can simply not help themselves and trip all over each other proclaiming the best teams in the league after 6 weeks.

What is true or appears to be true week 6 will look like a fools proclamation week 16.

Oh really?

Who?

I'll admit that the Colts/Patriots would beat the Cowboys.

Other 3?

your wins have come from 5 not very good teams. The combined record of teams you beat is 6-22. Which includes two 0-6 teams. I wouldn't be crowning myself a top 3-4 team. The Steelers, Ravens and Jags could take you guys. Just admit you're he best in the NFC. No shame in that. Nobody in our conference is worth a crap compared to the AFC.

WE ARE STILL THE CLASS OF THE NFC!

Because Buffalo is in the AFC.

You should have seen the giddiness here last week when they beat the pathetic Bills by a point on a fluke on side kick and some suspect clock work...

It was ridiculous.... :laugh:

How many other teams did NE drop 48 on?

Is Buffalo the 2nd best team in the league? You made them look like it last week.

Go back to CZ so all your other loser buddies can soothe you to sleep with thoughts that you are elite. Yeah right.

I don't post on CZ and if you cared to read any of my posts you would realize I'm not a Cowboy homer. You talk pretty big for a guy whose team's best receiver is Kevin Curtis. Tell me again about the Westbrook durability myth, genius....

what will week 11 prove? We already know that our team is a bunch of dysfunctional underacheivers that can't finish out a victory

I wouldn't quite say that... they proved that in a few games... that doesn't make a whole season...

and neither does one loss for Dallas... they got beat by a better team... but, in the end it is still only one game... how to do they respond to it?

I don't post on CZ and if you cared to read any of my posts you would realize I'm not a Cowboy homer. You talk pretty big for a guy whose team's best receiver is Kevin Curtis. Tell me again about the Westbrook durability myth, genius....

Curtis had a 75 yard TD today and WB ran for 120 yards on 20 carries. Thanks.

This same exact scenario played out last year. Dallas jumped ahead of everyone and we had to endure weeks of Dallas fans talking about who they were going to play in the SB.

A funny thing happened along the way. The defense imploded and PHILLY went into your house and spanked you for the division.

Now, a year later, with your defense even WORSE than it was last year and we have Puke fans talking smack.

Philly is 2-3 right now but my biggest fear, the defense, is solid. I bet we've given up less points on defense than every team except 2 or 3.

As McNabb continues to get healthier, the offense will continue to get scarier. Just you wait and see.

You are going to look just as stupid as you did last year. Dallas is elite. Please!

I love how everyone can simply not help themselves and trip all over each other proclaiming the best teams in the league after 6 weeks.

What is true or appears to be true week 6 will look like a fools proclamation week 16.

I'm pretty comfy that those three will win their divisions, two of them will meet in the AFC Championship, and one of them will win the Super Bowl.

San Diego could get hot and make a run, I guess.

Jacksonville is a sleeper, but I don't think they have enough offensive weapons.

The Ravens are who we thought they were.

Texans and Titans? Nah. Besides Young got hurt today.

The rest of the AFC West needs to be taken out behind a barn and shot.

Bills, Jets and Dolphins are all truly awful.

Cincy looks to be in a fully-fledged collapse.

The Browns? I just can't believe Derek Anderson is going to lead a team to the playoffs.

The NFC is currently playing the worst football I have ever witnessed a conference playing. Any of eight or nine decidedly mediocre teams might go to the Super Bowl.

I mean, the Bucs are 4-2. And they suck.

I wouldn't quite say that... they proved that in a few games... that doesn't make a whole season...

and neither does one loss for Dallas... they got beat by a better team... but, in the end it is still only one game... how to do they respond to it?

My point isn't to specifically throw stones at Dallas. I guess my point is that no matter who comes out of the NFC they're going to do nothing more than just serve as court jester for the coronaton of the king(NE or Indy) in the super bowl. The real super bowl will most likely be the AFC championship. Much like it used to be for the NFC in the 80s and 9s.

Curtis had a 75 yard TD today and WB ran for 120 yards on 20 carries. Thanks.

This same exact scenario played out last year. Dallas jumped ahead of everyone and we had to endure weeks of Dallas fans talking about who they were going to play in the SB.

A funny thing happened along the way. The defense imploded and PHILLY went into your house and spanked you for the division.

Now, a year later, with your defense even WORSE than it was last year and we have Puke fans talking smack.

Philly is 2-3 right now but my biggest fear, the defense, is solid. I bet we've given up less points on defense than every team except 2 or 3.

As McNabb continues to get healthier, the offense will continue to get scarier. Just you wait and see.

You are going to look just as stupid as you did last year. Dallas is elite. Please!

still dwelling on last year...who can blame you.

My point isn't to specifically throw stones at Dallas. I guess my point is that no matter who comes out of the NFC they're going to do nothing more than just serve as court jester for the coronaton of the king(NE or Indy) in the super bowl. The real super bowl will most likely be the AFC championship. Much like it used to be for the NFC in the 80s and 9s.

the Pats are a vastly better team than the Cowboys right now... but, it's a long season... who knows if they'll have an injury that changes that... if Brady goes down, that would kill them...

But, they are the class of the league... hands down... they play with a nice blend of aggresion and discipline... that's hard to over come...

I'm not ready to write off the NFC just yet. Injuries could even bring down the mighty Pats before the SB. If this was baseball, forget about trying to beat either Indy or the Pats 4 out of 7. It's football and the ball isn't round and a few timely penalties can make anything happen in a one game showdown.

Archived