Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NE vs. Pukes Game Thread

tr1

I love the logic of Puke fans. Last week they looked about as bad as a team could possibly look but the rallying cry was "OH WELL, WE ARE STILL 5-0!!"

Now they get killed in their own stadium and we start hearing about penalties, how great NE is, blah blah blah. Hey, how about you are 5-1 now?

Your defense sucks; period. You will simply not be elite this year when you continue to let anyone and everyone pass on you.

The Patriots look scary good right now. If they beat Indianapolis on November 4, all those old Miami Dolphin farts from the 17-0 season might be sweating in their Sansabelt slacks and polyester shirts.

God I want some team to eventually go unbeaten. I get tired of seeing those old farts pop a bottle of champagne everytime some undefeated team gets beat. Please happen before the last one of them drops.

this is going to sound ridiculous after my team just had 48 points scored on them, but I'm taking a lot of positives out of this loss. They lost bad, to a better team, but I saw glimpses of some real good players out there. Marion Barber is for real. I think that Romo sits to pee is for real. I like Dallas' chances against any team in the NFL, except for NE.

Since the 'skins lost today, this loss is less painful, as Dallas still has a one game lead in the division. On the other hand, despite Washington losing, Dallas' loss allows you to stay within a game, so Redskin fans have that to fall back on. As another poster mentioned a little earlier, there is a legitimate division race in the NFC east. That's a good thing after Philly dominating our division for so long.

Dallas looked better than I though. If they hadn't helped NE out with 1,000,000 penalties, they might have done something. They were in it until the Romo sits to pee INT.

Oh well... they lost and I'm happy about that. Maybe Adrian Peterson runs all over them next week.

The Patriots look scary good right now. If they beat Indianapolis on November 4, all those old Miami Dolphin farts from the 17-0 season might be sweating in their Sansabelt slacks and polyester shirts.

The Pats are the best team in the NFL right now, hands down, and have a very good chance of going undefeated. The only other team that is even on the same planet as the Pats is the Colts. Who is better? That question will be answered soon enough, too.

I love the logic of Puke fans. Last week they looked about as bad as a team could possibly look but the rallying cry was "OH WELL, WE ARE STILL 5-0!!"

Now they get killed in their own stadium and we start hearing about penalties, how great NE is, blah blah blah. Hey, how about you are 5-1 now?

Your defense sucks; period. You will simply not be elite this year when you continue to let anyone and everyone pass on you.

Whatever... I just posted above that they got beat by a better team... before you pigeon whole anyone, know your facts...

can't wait for week 11...

Dallas did get their collective behinds handed to them by a better team. But if you think that NE isn't going to do that to everybody this year, you are wrong. They are that good. That isn't fuzzy logic, that is the truth....

Dallas did get their collective behinds handed to them by a better team. But if you think that NE isn't going to do that to everybody this year, you are wrong. They are that good. That isn't fuzzy logic, that is the truth....

How many other teams did NE drop 48 on?

Is Buffalo the 2nd best team in the league? You made them look like it last week.

Go back to CZ so all your other loser buddies can soothe you to sleep with thoughts that you are elite. Yeah right.

How many other teams did NE drop 48 on?

Is Buffalo the 2nd best team in the league? You made them look like it last week.

Go back to CZ so all your other loser buddies can soothe you to sleep with thoughts that you are elite. Yeah right.

Ah, WB36, the puke foil... :laugh:

Seriously, though, 48 and a Brady record is nothing to feel comfortable about...

Archived