Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Packers Fans View the Skins

VATechSkins

I think we will win a close, low-scoring game. Campbell will not have the success he did against the Lions, simply because their defense is much better. Portis, Betts and Sellers will have to pound the defense into submission and keep the ball away from Favre and the offense.

Everyone just cross your fingers and hope Favre has one of his characteristic 4 INT games. :)

I just can't bring myself to see the Packers as an Elite team. I know they think it, but it makes me giggle when I think about how bad they can be. I think we are pretty well matched up, it will come down to the lucky bounces and big plays in my opinion. Both defenses should dominate this game.

I honestly don't see how the Redskins win this game.

The game is in Lambeau Field. This will the Packer's last home game until November 11th. They have a bye week after this game.

They are coming off a home loss to the Bears.

The Redskins are coming off a huge home win and are due for a let-down.

I look for a low scoring game.

Packers 20

Redskins 10

This will be a huge huge victory for the Skins if they can beat the Packers in Lambeau Field. But it's not gonna happen.

We are going into Lambeau before it gets cold, im not scared of a warm lambeau, not exactly the frozen tundra yet. If we can play tight on the passing game and not give up anything long, we can win this game. They have no running game. If you watched their game last week, even a broken watch is right twice a day. They arent even regarding if McCardell or Caldwell or even Lloyd see some playing time, all they are worried about is ARE and Moss. They dont cover good TE's very well, and Cooley should have a field day. They also are underestimating Sellers. That team is young and going to make penalty mistakes. We give different and extravagent looks on offense and defense, we can confuse them. I think its going to be one of those games where Farve throws a couple pickles. We will slow down the tempo of the game and should win this one 24 -13.

Guest RideorDieChic

:packsuck: The Redskins are going to share with the Packers how it feels to go into a bye after losing.

BTW, good for Farve he is breaking records and whatnot; but am I the only one who feels he should have retired like TWO years ago?

Skins 17

Packers 10

I honestly don't see how the Redskins win this game.

The game is in Lambeau Field. This will the Packer's last home game until November 11th. They have a bye week after this game.

They are coming off a home loss to the Bears.

The Redskins are coming off a huge home win and are due for a let-down.

I look for a low scoring game.

Packers 20

Redskins 10

This will be a huge huge victory for the Skins if they can beat the Packers in Lambeau Field. But it's not gonna happen.

How are we due for a let down? Why can't we carry the momentum from our huge win into Lambeau?

The Packers are coming off a loss at home to a division rival. They are very beatable right now.

Them having a bye week after this game means absolutely nothing.

:logo:

Its going to be a close, tough game, no doubt about it. They have the advantage of being at home and are probably aching for an opportunity to avenge that last second loss to the Bears.

When was the last time GB lost back to back home games?

I have a ton of respect for no.4. He's definitely one of the best to play the game. I've found myself pulling for that guy and that team.....when they're not playing my team.

That said, their lack of a running game is going to hurt them. I believe we have a more balanced offense, which is definitely an advantage. Our special teams unit has been solid as well.

It should be a tough game, but I also don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that we roll up there and blow them out.

Hope to the football gods this game is on TV. It's going to be a great game. I have a ton of respect for Favre and want to see him do well. The Packers forums were a good read. For the most part they seem fairly objective in their analysis (minus the conclusion). My analysis is really simple....

I'm a Redskins fan, therefore they will win. I predict every season to be a 16-0 season because I'm an optimist. Hehe. :D

Archived