Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Packers Fans View the Skins

VATechSkins

We ARE due for a let-down after playing a near-perfect game last week. And we WILL have trouble playing in Green Bay, who will be looking to rebound after a tough loss.

My hope, however, is that Favre is starting to slow down. He's been playing at a very high level this year, and he's older than me. :) At some point that has got to catch up with him, hasn't it? Hopefully the Bears game is a sign that he's starting to feel his age. If it was just a bad game, a blip on the radar, well, we're gonna have our hands full. Noone wants to play Favre on a mission.

No predictions. Just some thoughts.

I really think we have a chance to Blow them out of Lambeau Field with our D...if they cant run it those receivers will take a beating and Favre will get rocked...Our offence is tons better then the Bears...I pick Skins if D plays with passion!

They are all worried about Campbell, Moss and Randel El.... but still think they can beat us.

Little do they know.. we'll play the same game against them we did against the lions, since they are similar offenses.. no running game.. all passing, and we'll control the clock and run all over them until they have to commit to stopping the run and then we pass all over them and they hardly ever see their offense on the field.

Similar score to last week

Redskins 28

Green Bay 7

They are all worried about Campbell, Moss and Randel El.... but still think they can beat us.

Little do they know.. we'll play the same game against them we did against the lions, since they are similar offenses.. no running game.. all passing, and we'll control the clock and run all over them until they have to commit to stopping the run and then we pass all over them and they hardly ever see their offense on the field.

Redskins 28

Green Bay 7

I agree with all of that except the score. They have a pretty good defense up there in Green Bay unlike Detroit. So i'm thinking it's gonna be more like a 20 - 10 type of game. Redskins win of course.

It was a good read...not unlike reading Tampa Bay's Message Boards or even the Broncos (Hmmmm I wonder if some of them clowns aren't jumping off Invesco Field by now) lol.

I think it will be a good and close game. They have very little in the way of a running game and I can see our offense taking the lead in this game.

Offense

I think Cooley and Portis will have break out games. Sellers will continue to solidify himself as the best FB in the NFL.

Defense

I don't expect our D Line to have another game like the Lions but since I mentioned earlier that the Packers running game is weak, I think Greg Williams will implore the same type of defense against the Packers. Drop 7 back and watch em work.

Hit em in the mouth and watch em fold.

I honestly don't see how the Redskins win this game.

The game is in Lambeau Field. This will the Packer's last home game until November 11th. They have a bye week after this game.

They are coming off a home loss to the Bears.

The Redskins are coming off a huge home win and are due for a let-down.

I look for a low scoring game.

Packers 20

Redskins 10

This will be a huge huge victory for the Skins if they can beat the Packers in Lambeau Field. But it's not gonna happen.

I wish we were wrong Ralph ... :doh: Just like all of you, my heart says skins win, but my gut says exaclty what you said. The skins have not managed success very well the last few years, I swear, every week I say, "this is a such a big game" but this one really, really is. How are we going to do against a good (not great) team, coming off a loss at home?

If we pull out a win, I will be FREAKING AMAZED, AND STOKED. :logo:

Redskins 28

Green Bay 7

The Packers have a better defense than the Lions do. And they are at home, unlike Detroit who plays better on turf.

We can win this game, but I'm not quite ready to start predicting blowouts against 4-1 teams on the road.

I like how a bunch of them say things like "blah blah blah, the skins are tough, they have a good TE, blah blah. That being said, I think we will win this game."

What the heck?? how do people say all positives about our team and then end it with the fact that they'll beat us? It doesn't make sense..

uwbadger12000

2nd Round Draft Pick

Post subject: Week 06 : Washington Redskins

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 04:45 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I could look like a Hall of Fame QB against Detroit.

I wish I could vehemently disagree with this statement. This game will provide a very telling test for Campbell. Can he go into one of the toughest places to play in the NFL and duplicate that type of performance against a good, veteran secondary? The Packers actually have a couple of guys who can rush the passer, too.

I encourage everyone to read that thread from the packers forum. If you notice, nobody in there seems to be very confident in facing Washington (as they shouldn't be). Reading that entire thread actually got me really pumped and excited for our meeting. We can do it! Their fans seem to really respect where the skins are at right now.

How are we due for a let down? Why can't we carry the momentum from our huge win into Lambeau?

The Packers are coming off a loss at home to a division rival. They are very beatable right now.

Them having a bye week after this game means absolutely nothing.

:logo:

Sounds like that bye week may be in a hurry for them.

Archived