Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Packers Fans View the Skins

VATechSkins

I think this is a very winnable game, and I would challenge anyone who thinks a coach like Joe Gibbs would allow his team to have a let down, hell he comments every week about how "we are playing a really good team" There is NO WAY Gibbs lets the guys have a let down, he is too smart of a coach and can smell a "trap game" a mile away.

Please look up New York Giants 2005 after our Spanking of the 49ers!

We're lactose intolerant, so we're effed. :(

Its just the curse that comes with being the Redskins.

Remember the last time we played them? The whole "Redskins determine the Election," thing got out of control, not to mention, it didn't help that the Refs were determined to see Bush spend another 4 years in office.

"Campbell can be very good or mediocre. We need to get in the guys face all game long and not let him get into a rythm or he will make plays against us.

that said,i think we will walk all over the Hogs. They arent in our league.

Favre gets 300 yards and 3 td's

we get well over 100 rushing yards.

JJ bounces back for 100+ yards and a TD

Defenively

4 sacks

2 picks

Packers 34

Redskins 20

5 - 1

GO PACK !! "

wow, i thought i was a homer.

Its going to come down to our offense versus their defense. The Packers offense is pretty one dimensional. And they DO NOT have the supporting cast that Jon Kitna had last week. Not only that, but I believe their center is out with a broken eye socket. What it comes down to is if our offense decides to show up. If this game were at home, I would say that we have a very probable chance of winning this game. However, we are playing at their place which is one of the toughest places to play in this league.

On paper, we have the edge. This is still going to be a defensive game, 23-16 Skins.

Guest ComebackKing

This game can very easily go either way. I have to give the Packers an edge because they are playing at home and coming off a tough loss they will probably come out hot.

Archived