Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What would happen if Mike Sellers Ran Into Sean Taylor?

hadman

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Dawkins and Sean are even so...

ST is bigger than Dawkins by about 3 inches and 10 to 20 lbs depending on which weight you believe ... hitting tenacity is one thing but ST is just more physical mass

Edit: Sellers is still much more mass than either one though so if they both run at full speed, ST is taking the most of it

I went for Big Bang Two since neither of them are stars (in the big ball of hydrogen undergoing fusion reactions sense...though ST might be fusion powered) and I could see such mass hitting each other at such velocities acting like a super duper particle accelerator. It would create so much turmoil and energy that the Brane we are living on could be shaken enough to partially colide with another Brane in higher dimensional space, which would cause the creation of another universe. Of course it wouldn't affect us directly since it would evolve in another dimension...all we would see is two knocked out football players who just happened to create a brand new universe that none of us will ever experience. Of course...this is all M Theory related and it isn't exactly a proven theory so I could be wrong. :D

I went for Big Bang Two since neither of them are stars (in the big ball of hydrogen undergoing fusion reactions sense...though ST might be fusion powered) and I could see such mass hitting each other at such velocities acting like a super duper particle accelerator. It would create so much turmoil and energy that the Brane we are living on could be shaken enough to partially colide with another Brane in higher dimensional space, which would cause the creation of another universe. Of course it wouldn't affect us directly since it would evolve in another dimension...all we would see is two knocked out football players who just happened to create a brand new universe that none of us will ever experience. Of course...this is all M Theory related and it isn't exactly a proven theory so I could be wrong. :D

Fusion power for ST would explain a lot.

Archived