Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What would happen if Mike Sellers Ran Into Sean Taylor?

hadman

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

yall are crazy, mike sellars is 6'5" 285, Sean Taylor is 6'2' 225. Mike sellars would smash Taylor if the play was like the one on Sunday. Now if it's a high pass and Taylor times it right like Dawkins did on Alge Crumpler in the NFC championship and few years ago then it's a different story.

yall are crazy, mike sellars is 6'5" 285, Sean Taylor is 6'2' 225. Mike sellars would smash Taylor if the play was like the one on Sunday. Now if it's a high pass and Taylor times it right like Dawkins did on Alge Crumpler in the NFC championship and few years ago then it's a different story.

yea Sellers would win but i doubt Taylor would try to tackle him like Kennedy did....Taylor has better technique than that.

This is a great question. I would have to say Sellers would truck Taylor, simply because ST lost some weight this season to be more of a ballhawk and not a punishing hitter. However, if this was last year or before, yes, there would be a collision of epic proportions.

Whoever punishes the other one more, I'd still be just as excited. Just hope neither one gets hurt ;)

Edit: Sellers is still much more mass than either one though so if they both run at full speed, ST is taking the most of it

taylor already knocked neal off his feet, the best blocking fullback. it was a head on collision. sellers is heavier than neal but he's taller as well, therefore its a lot easier to knock him off his feet. neal is built like a fireplug or more like a cube

besides its not like nobody was ever able to bring sellers down 1 on 1. yes he will make about 1-2 impressive plays per season but thats about it. 90% of the time he goes down just like any other offensive player in the nfl. a lot of average tacklers and smaller guys were able to bring him down so what makes you think the biggest hitter in the nfl WONT be? lets not find out though. i don't want sellers to retire :)

It would be like crossing the streams....

(But you're probably too young to understand the significance of that.)

Oh come on, have faith in the youth of this country, ghost busters is the ****!

I voted supernova, but any of the three are possible. In fact, the universe might just stop time to keep itself from being destroyed.

Archived